Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Team Motto?

Cmon Eileen

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So how can I buy one of those steal the show shirts?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Quote:Cmon Eileen

One of my absolute favorite films ever.

What happens if the show isn't stolen? How much of the show is yearned to be stolen? Can you steal what you paid for? What is the show?

These are tough questions
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

I dunno, I love watching the Jaguars play & the recent signings have encouraged me that the team will finally be good this year....

but saying it & seeing it are two different things...

They have to remain healthy #1 & the concern has always been a bit about the coaching not being that great...

I am rooting for HC Gus Bradley & crew but its time to put up or shut up.. the team has the talent.. so we need to see the wins!

Quote:So how can I buy one of those steal the show shirts?

you cant . you gotta steal em

"Now is - Our Time"

"no excuses"

Cmon man..this is Doooovaaalll

Git er Done
Blakes Life Matters

STEAL THE SHOW

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Chop wood as you steal the show. A carpenter and a thief.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:What happens if the show isn't stolen? How much of the show is yearned to be stolen? Can you steal what you paid for? What is the show?

These are tough questions

Dilemmas.

Out of excuses

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Make it happen
A good loser is a good loser

Ok so after reading the entire thread the most posted suggestions have been....

1. Steal the Show

2. Welp

Let's take a final vote now.

The 2016 Jacksonville Jaguars motto shall be.....
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Ok so after reading the entire thread the most posted suggestions have been....

1. Steal the Show

2. Welp

Let's take a final vote now.

The 2016 Jacksonville Jaguars motto shall be.....
Right now Steal the Show.  But it could turn in to Welp real quick for some, probably after the GB game.

Its gonna be Steal the Show - the video guys are plugged in...I cant say that I blame them

Welp is for us message board nerds

Steal the Show

Steal the show - 91% of the time.