Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2016 Free Agency Wishlist

Quote:I'm not trying to bust your chops in every thread. With that said I really don't think Joseph gets out of the first round.

I think he will only because he is about 5'10, got injured this year and plays a position a lot of teams dont put a premium on.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Along with the obvious upgrades needed across the board on defense and the offensive line, I would LOVE a sneaky pick up at WR- Travis Benjamin. Would be an amazing fit and an excellent slot deep threat, but rumors are he is close to resigning with the brownies.  

Quote:The latest buzz is that Alexander is closer to day 3 than day 1 right now.

That's crazy.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:DE Olivier Vernon - most disruptive edge rusher in the last 6 games of last season, nuff said. Just 25 years old. Pay him

DE Mario Williams - consistent and available, would be great consolation prize if they can't land Vernon

FS Eric Weddle - best FS available

FS Eric Berry - second best FS

DB Trumaine Johnson - future #2 CB for the Jags. Colvin will be a great nickleback

C Alex Mack - upgrade the weakest position on the line and say goodbye to Wiz

Wilkerson would be a great addition but it sounds like he might get the franchise tag in NY.

Really want/need one of those DEs and one of those FSs. I expect we could get the others as well considering all the cap room. This allows us to take BAP at the draft be it Ramsey, Bosa or Jack.

Mack didnt have a lights out year last season did he? I'm not big on Wiz based to the huge mistakes he made last season but he wasnt horrible either...

I would rather see the money spent towards FS Eric Weddle or Berry allowing the Jaguars to go with a pass rusher or CB 5th overall.

DE Mario Williams would be nice too if they go with Jalen Ramsey.

Quote:That's crazy.
he wont make it to day 3 but hes not good enough to trade up for. I like Alexander but dont really want to take another number 2 corner. We can get one of those in FA.

Quote:The latest buzz is that Alexander is closer to day 3 than day 1 right now.

It sounds like lying season is in full effect now.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:he wont make it to day 3 but hes not good enough to trade up for. I like Alexander but dont really want to take another number 2 corner. We can get one of those in FA.

If that's how you feel about him, I agree, but I think he's a shutdown guy.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Mario Williams is willing to take a pay cut to stay with the Bills.

Quote:Mario Williams is willing to take a pay cut to stay with the Bills.

I'm ok with Malik Jackson or whoever. Need at least one big name defensive lineman signing. Preferably both Malik and Olivier.

Jahri Evans OG should be cheap

Wouldn't mind paying for Russell Okung.

Gipson over Weddle for age and price.

Malik Jackson and Bruce Irvin!

Love Jenkins, would also take another CB at the right price. Maybe Patrick Robinson or Morris Claiborne

Also wanted to add Jaye Howard. He was disruptive and aggressive on that Cheifs front. He forced one on one match ups for their stud linebackers.

Quote:Jahri Evans OG should be cheap

Wouldn't mind paying for Russell Okung.
These two would be gross.

Quote:I'm ok with Malik Jackson or whoever. Need at least one big name defensive lineman signing. Preferably both Malik and Olivier.

If by big name you really mean big impact, I agree.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I wouldn't mind adding Richie Incognito. He would bring a nastiness to our line.

Welp, with news that the Ravens are offering Osemele big left tackle money I think he's going to resign before FA starts. On to Boone/Brooks for my wish list I guess...still not thrilled with Mack but I know he'll get some major play from us too. 

Quote:Welp, with news that the Ravens are offering Osemele big left tackle money I think he's going to resign before FA starts. On to Boone/Brooks for my wish list I guess...still not thrilled with Mack but I know he'll get some major play from us too. 
Is that "news" or just a rumor?  

I don't see how they can sign him to big money and keep their kicker without re-doing Flacco's 28 million dollar cap hit this year. 

Quote:Is that "news" or just a rumor?  

I don't see how they can sign him to big money and keep their kicker without re-doing Flacco's 28 million dollar cap hit this year. 

<div>Jeff ZrebiecVerified account‏@jeffzrebiecsun
</div>

Harbaugh says Ravens made aggressive offer to retain Osemele. Says team sees him at left tackle.

He also said they are restructuring Flacco's deal, and that Osemele's offer would make him the second highest paid player on the team. 

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;"> 

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;"> 

Sashi Brown was interviewed today and made it sound like the Browns are close to a four year deal with Mack. 

Would love to sign Vernon, he would probably get a 6 year 80 million contract or thats at least what he would be looking for. If we cut Clemons and others to free up space I wouldn't mind going after Malik Jackson, something like 5 years 70 million. Sign Osemele to a 4 year 24 million, if we cut Beadles, moving Cann to center. Puts us in great position to draft LB Myles Jack in the 1st and FS Karl Joseph in the 2nd. 

Most likely not to happen but a nice wishlist.

Quote:Would love to sign Vernon, he would probably get a 6 year 80 million contract or thats at least what he would be looking for. If we cut Clemons and others to free up space I wouldn't mind going after Malik Jackson, something like 5 years 70 million. Sign Osemele to a 4 year 24 million, if we cut Beadles, moving Cann to center. Puts us in great position to draft LB Myles Jack in the 1st and FS Karl Joseph in the 2nd. 

Most likely not to happen but a nice wishlist.

IMO, that would be significantly overpaying Vernon and Jackson and underpaying Osemele.  I think Vernon and Jackson both go for just a little bit over 10 mill per year and Osemele goes for 8ish.