Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
People always saying "next year is our year" (merged "Playoffs" threads)

Something about the match up against San Diego I don't like. Then again, I haven't watched them play this year. We have a good run defense, and they haven't run the ball very well this year. No Keenan Allen, but we have Danny Woodhead to worry about, and they have two TES to worry about.

Luckily, we are starting to have defensive players step up, so I think we can keep up with San Diego. No game left this year should be a blowout... so I expect to develop heart murmurs by the end of this season.
No commercial messages in sigs

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2015, 11:38 AM by StitchJones.)

Quote:Simply not true. Our offense is extremely capable of the above feat IMO.
You are simply not correct. Our offense is showing signs of improving, but asking such a feat would be expecting too much right now. We have a better chance of trying to do something with our impotent defense to limit the chargers scoring.

...fat chance.

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2015, 08:28 PM by StitchJones.)

yeah, we've been hearing that for years now; mostly from the ticket sales people I think. It is good to see the Jags finally start showing some signs of life though. Will next year be 'our year'? Well, I think that next year, baring injuries to key players, we should be able to start the season with reasonable expectations of being play off contenders. I wouldn't have said that for this year, but things happen and here we are.

We still have some significant holes to fill talent wise though; the left side of our o-line is a liability. Joeckel and Beadles just isn't getting it done adequately to prevent Bortles from getting sacked too much! We need to replace some guys on the d-line too due to age and just plain old not producing much. GRATZ HAS GOT TO GO! Period. Hurns has been playing with inspiration and heart but he is getting beat up also. I hope he survives the season without serious injury.

Is next season 'our season'? We should be legitimate contenders; something we haven't been able to honestly say in years.

Go Jags!

Just be happy with your 12 pack. You aren't getting any expensive booz any time soon

Quote:[Image: 59373501.jpg]
hahaha this had me rollin'

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2015, 04:50 AM by Jax Jag.)

Quote:Right now we're playing without our best offensive lineman, our best defensive lineman, and our 2015 #1 draft pick, so that's a lot to look forward to next year.

Linder, Marks, Fowler, 2016 top 15, and Eric Berry...hopefully