Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ICE CREAM PARTY!

Scratch that. 35-0 Miami lol
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 02:37 PM by Bchbunnie4.)

With that said:
Quote:[Image: photo-1.jpg]

The team is gonna have an icecream hangover with that much soft serve!!! But hey, we don't get very many wins... Let them indulge!
Quote:What moron mod decided to ban the ice creme phrase?

That's a rhetorical question, right?
Quote:I have my guess....

I feel like a superhero, because I can read your mind!

Quote:If the [TIRED JOKE RETREAD] comment is still humorous to some of you, you really need to get out more.

It's the fact that certain admins decided that it was a good idea to pull the plug on a word that makes it funny! And trust me, if you can't see the humor in the unintended consequence of his dumb decision, you need to get out more!!! :thumbsup:
Quote:Do I get a warning for avoiding the filter and saying i c e c r e a m?

Probably. Seriously, I'm sure he's on a rampage after this back-fired on him...

Quote:This is america, you can't be banned for saying i c e c r e a m.

Even kindergartners love i c e  c r e a m with s p r i n k l e s or without s p r i n k l e s.

This ain't 'Murica, my friend.  This is The Jungle.  You're basically living in a failed African state...  Nigeria, or something similar to it...  

Quote:lol, yeah, someone trying to tell us what is funny to us and what isn't.

What is she, the funny/ laughter police?

......"orange you glad I didn't say banana........?????" Same amount of funny

Actually that knock knock joke is way more clever

Quote:Scratch that. 35-0 Miami lol

Imagine that....a below average team murdering a bottom feeder. Wish we would take a page out of that book.

Quote:Division was there for the taking.

It was. It might still be. It may be my dreams talking but..if Bortles can catch even more fire. We could win this division. Meh, It doesnt really matter anyways, Whoever wins is getting taken out in the first round anyways. 

Can't wait to see whats next. 

Quote:Division was there for the taking.

Seriously, if it wasn't for the pizza and frozen yogurt party planner, we'd have a strangle hold on this division!  Can you imagine?  We'd be leading the division!

Quote:It was. It might still be. It may be my dreams talking but..if Bortles can catch even more fire. We could win this division. Meh, It doesnt really matter anyways, Whoever wins is getting taken out in the first round anyways.

We can't keep winning in spite of our coach.

Quote:Actually that knock knock joke is way more clever

What?  You're in the minority here, madame...  

There's a saying...  If everyone is laughing and you're the only one that isn't...  Maybe it's not them that doesn't have a sense of humor.  Maybe it's you... 

Quote:It was. It might still be. It may be my dreams talking but..if Bortles can catch even more fire. We could win this division. Meh, It doesnt really matter anyways, Whoever wins is getting taken out in the first round anyways. 

tinhorns and colts both down by multiple scores right now.....

Dream away, friend.  

Quote:We can't keep winning in spite of our coach.

Exactly.  But a bad coach can keep us from winning games...

Look at those 4 straight running plays...

Or maybe benching House for Gratz...  Those are 2 coaching moves that almost lost us this game.  Having a coach that should be tossed into the nearest dumpster isn't the way to become a playoff team.  The line between winning and losing is to close to have such a huge disadvantage in the coaching game.

A good example of the Streisand effect. Attempting to hide or censor something will make it 10x more known. Now everyone will either misspell it on purpose to get around the filter, or just spell it correctly to get the stupid filter edit, which kinda makes the unfunny joke....somewhat funny.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 02:07 PM by Minorcan.)

Quote:What? You're in the minority here, madame...

There's a saying... If everyone is laughing and you're the only one that isn't... Maybe it's not them that doesn't have a sense of humor. Maybe it's you...
It's definitely not me. Although, I have no idea the age demo of this board so maybe that's it. Carry on and I'll stop being embarrassed for you all that find that a knee slapper

Here's what he's done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8RCQDDsMpU

Quote:It's definitely not me. Although, I have no idea the age demo of this board so maybe that's it. Carry on and I'll stop being embarrassed for you all that find that a knee slapper

Sorry, but this is the the most hilarious GIF ever. Props to B-SMOOTH:

[Image: 2tpadzw.gif]

FBT at home right now:

[Image: jim-carrey-typing.gif]

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:It's definitely not me. Although, I have no idea the age demo of this board so maybe that's it. Carry on and I'll stop being embarrassed for you all that find that a knee slapper

You never owe someone an explanation why you find something funny. Pulling the maturity card around here is laughable. It's no different than laughing when someone rips one.

Hey, they gave us ice cream back!!

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 02:38 PM by Bchbunnie4.)

Look guys! Ice cream!!

looks like the thing you put on top of ice cream is still banned. You know, sprinkles. Yeah, that's still banned.

But ice cream is good to go! Whoooo hooo!!!

Thank you to our dark over lords!!!