Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Does Gus Bradley Do A Good Enough Job Of Holding Players Accountable?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Accountability

FBT, you've been awfully quiet. What do you think, is there an accountability issue, and should they axe gus now before things get worse?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, where is FBT?

Quote:Yeah, where is FBT?
Burgers don't flip themselves.

(turnabout is fair play)

Shack, jagwired, and all these others will be telling us when Gus is fired, it was the right move, and they saw it coming.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Shack, jagwired, and all these others will be telling us when Gus is fired, it was the right move, and they saw it coming.
A few people have already started down the, "Gus is not the answer, but no one is right now so we shouldn't fire him," trail.

I find it amusing that some posters want to engage with FBT.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I find it amusing that some posters want to engage with FBT.
Seriously. Who cares what he thinks.

You sure its not accounts that he created to talk to himself?

They don't have a problem with accountability. Winston Guy - last year, was released for poor performances. We haven't had anyone lacking that much of talent as of late.

Have you watched DL Tyson Alualu play?

Quote:Have you watched DL Tyson Alualu play?
He's a good DT that provides run support. He has great size, technique, and speed - he was the #1 draft pick for the Jaguars back in 2010.

He was rated the worst Defensive interior lineman by PFF in the NFL.

Is accountability a thing?  What is accounting somebody?  Or being accounted?  Does it involve math?    

Quote:Is accountability a thing?  What is accounting somebody?  Or being accounted?  Does it involve math?    
No it does not, Martin.

Starting to think this clown really is Oehser

Quote:No it does not, Martin.

He got banned?  What?????  That right there is a shame!   I didn't read anything he put up that breaks the COC....

Quote:He got banned?  What?????  That right there is a shame!   I didn't read anything he put up that breaks the COC....

Probably something to do with identity theft (of sorts) and/or that he really didn't have anything to say (even if he was amusing). Smile

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Frankly, I'm just as guilty as most of us on the board in screaming for accountability.  I got to thinking, what could actually be done make the players and coaches accountable?

It seems to be a buzz word...oh we'll make sure we are accountable to each other.  However, it seems like nothing changes.

I for one would start benching players that repeatedly do stupid things and not try to be buddy buddy with them.

It's harder to figure out the specifics that need to be done, rather than just saying "HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE", but I would like to know what others' takes are on the issue of accountability.

One of these years.............

[Image: swh7x.jpg]

It's an easy word to scream, but more difficult to accomplish.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]