Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Honestly is anyone tired of this?

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 04:23 PM by XfilesJag.)

Quote:Yeah, I wasn't sure if that dude was joking with that post or what. I can't imagine the guy is serious...
Look Idiot watch the Miami game then watch this one they were not trying out there in the Miami game they were playing hard and fast this game they just played slow they played like they did not care. In the Miami game they were flying on defense this game they were slow. The plays were more of the same on Offense they did not open up the playbook. I'm telling you they did not care about this one. I think they tried early and just gave up and wanted to get out as healthy as possible. .

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Look Idiot watch the Miami game then watch this one they were not trying out there in the Miami game they were playing hard and fast this game they just played slow they played like they did not care. In the Miami game they were flying on defense this game they were slow. The plays were more of the same on Offense they did not open up the playbook. I'm telling you they did not care about this one. I think they tried early and just gave up and wanted to get out as healthy as possible. .
Miami is an average team and it took everything the Jags had to beat them.

Quote:Miami is an average team and it took everything the Jags had to beat them.

Not that unusual in the NFL

;

;

Quote:You guys are a bunch of idiots you do not even understand Football. You fail to see the bigger picture

Kindergarteners, right?

We all fail to see the big finger painting
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Look Idiot watch the Miami game then watch this one they were not trying out there in the Miami game they were playing hard and fast this game they just played slow they played like they did not care. In the Miami game they were flying on defense this game they were slow. The plays were more of the same on Offense they did not open up the playbook. I'm telling you they did not care about this one. I think they tried early and just gave up and wanted to get out as healthy as possible. .
So I'm an idiot for not thinking that a team of professional athletes that gets paid to perform their best is going to go out and purposely lose because they have a divisional game up next?

What in the hell are you talking about dude?

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

lol....

Next...

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 04:57 PM by Atreas.)

Quote:This is life being a Jags fan. Did you actually expect a competitive game against the Patriots at home? Come on, now.

Agreed. Look for us to stump the Colts and be 4 - 4 .500 by the end of the Colts game. We always play them tough especially after this. They need to redeem them selfs.

I love the "honestly..." threads.  Is everyone just lying all the time otherwise? LOL. 

Anyway... everyone was tired of this in 2012. That hasn't changed, nor is it new.  Some folks just try to be optimistic each year hoping it will get better. But we're all long since tired of the losing. 

Quote:I love the "honestly..." threads. Is everyone just lying all the time otherwise? LOL.

Anyway... everyone was tired of this in 2012. That hasn't changed, nor is it new. Some folks just try to be optimistic each year hoping it will get better. But we're all long since tired of the losing.

When I said I was tired of losing last year, I was lying. Sorry. :/

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 04:53 PM by XfilesJag.)

Quote:So I'm an idiot for not thinking that a team of professional athletes that gets paid to perform their best is going to go out and purposely lose because they have a divisional game up next?

What in the hell are you talking about dude?
When you look at the Miami game and this game they played faster in the Miami game and a lot slower in this game. Early they played tough but once it got 20-3 they gave up and it showed. They did not open up the Playbook it was more of the same plays they just did not care after the 2nd half. They wanted to get out of this game as healthy as possible. Without showing there hand to Indy. They will play much better next week. This team is on the rise I see a lot of good things they are doing. Watch Injured players get activated next week as well.

Quote:When you look at the Miami game and this game they played faster in the Miami game and a lot slower in this game. Early they played tough but once it got 20-3 they gave up and it showed. They did not open up the Playbook it was more of the same plays they just did not care after the 2nd half. They wanted to get out of this game as healthy as possible. Without showing there hand to Indy. They will play much better next week. This team is on the rise I see a lot of good things they are doing. 
We suck at that too...

Quote:Not that unusual in the NFL

Unusual, you want unusual. A Jags victory is unusual.

Last week against the Dolphins was a very unusual week.

I sure would like to see more unusual weeks by the Jags.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I know I am pretty tired of the OP's posts...

Quote:This is life being a Jags fan. Did you actually expect a competitive game against the Patriots at home? Come on, now.

Not really. I thought our defense might stop them once, but that was too much to expect.

Meanwhile, Lee touched the ball once and went out again. And we lost two more players in the secondary. So can only assume things are looking up from here.

To be honest, I would rather have the Jags here in Jax being horrible than being sucessful somewhere else.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Everybody is 1-2 in the AFC South

Quote:Everybody is 1-2 in the AFC South
That is the spirit something to build hope on. Its like when you ask a girl out and she says no your first thought is It can't be me Maybe she is a lesbian LOL

Quote:Don't worry guys Black ops 3 will be out in 2 months assuming

Jags will be out of it by then you won't hear from me again. Jags just fodder until

COD season starts

Oh, you're a cowa doody casual gamer? You're lack of intelligence makes so much more sense now.
All I need is Jaguars football and my dogs

Quote:WHAT PART OF IT WAS A FRICKING FUUUULLLLL REBUILD DO YOU PEOPLE NOT GET? 

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT WITH US IN OUR THIIIRRRRDD YEAR AGAINST THE DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS?!?! 

JUUUUSTTT SHUUUUUUTTTT UUUUUUUUUUPPPP WITH YOUR WHINING. 

In year 3 In expect competence and competitiveness.  And so should any reasonable fan.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!