Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sam Young

Quote:You sure about that?

100%

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Young started the final four games of last year.

So did joeckel

Quote:Young started the final four games of last year.
So did LJ. I stand corrected on Young starting last year, but Etheir way, I'm not trying to say Sam Young is our future, just that Joeckel is not.

Sam young showed me more today than I've seen from Joeckel maybe ever.

Quote:Oh my bad....forgot about the 3rd of a game he played last week.

You asked the question, very seriously.

Also, snaps last week:

Joeckel 39

Young 28

So 1/3 of the game is a stretch at best.

Quote:So did LJ. I stand corrected on Young starting last year, but Etheir way, I'm not trying to say Sam Young is our future, just that Joeckel is not.

Sam young showed me more today than I've seen from Joeckel maybe ever.

Yes. Young was great today.

Go Jags.

Quote:You made the statement not me.

Sam young was not only IN when sacks were given up but he was the actual culprit of those sacks. And you're trying to pin that on Joeckel somehow.
Lol sorry I thought youd be able to tell I was talking about todays game.

I'm not pinning anything from Sam Young on Joeckel. I was saying that LJ was outperformed by a player people were ready to shoot in the street last week.

Quote:You asked the question, very seriously.

Also, snaps last week:

Joeckel 39

Young 28

So 1/3 of the game is a stretch at best.

My bad. I l'll type slowly for you...

What game has Joeckel completed where the Jaguars did not give up a single sack?

Thanks.

Quote:My bad. I l'll type slowly for you...

What game has Joeckel completed where the Jaguars did not give up a single sack?

Thanks.

No need to type slowly - I understood your question better than you did. No need to be mad at me for it.

Quote:No need to type slowly - I understood your question better than you did. No need to be mad at me for it.
And yet still no answer.

Quote:My bad. I l'll type slowly for you...

Thanks.
Joekel is credited with 8 sacks in 16 games last year.

Do the math.

Quote:No need to type slowly - I understood your question better than you did. No need to be mad at me for it.

Not mad. Sorry if I gave the impression I was.

Happy the LT position has been upgraded Smile

Quote:And yet still no answer.

Lol, still no answer 1 minute later.

Also, he's changing the question on me. First it was what game did Joeckel play in and not give up a sack, which I answered.

Now, it's miraculously changed to what game has Joeckel completed that the whole Jaguars team did not give up a sack.

Quote:Lol, still no answer 1 minute later.

Also, he's changing the question on me. First it was what game did Joeckel play in and not give up a sack, which I answered.

Now, it's miraculously changed to what game has Joeckel completed that the whole Jaguars team did not give up a sack.

That's fair. All sacks given up by the Offensive line are attributed to LT's. So Joeckel is responsible for all sacks given up in any games in which he's started.

Sam Young is also solely responsible for not giving up any sacks to the entire Dolphins d line today.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 11:34 PM by HIGH SCORE.)

Mea culpa.

Let's make this easy on ya:

Sam Young didn't suck today. How many games has Luke Joeckel not sucked in?

Again, this is more a rhetorical question than anything because it is pretty close to impossible to look up stats on "sucking", but most of us who are honest with oursleves can admit that Luke has not played many snaps, let alone many games where he hasn't sucked.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 11:37 PM by Joe.)

Lol you made a post saying you understood the question without even answering it. Weird how you can write that post in a minute but not answer the actual question.

I thought High Scores point was pretty obvious, but hey, let's break this argument down to where we forget what were trying to say here.

Sam Young prepared this week as a starter and gave up Zero sacks. When has LJ done that? If you're seriously going to use last week when LJ was taken out of the game as an example ( in which he still played awful) then fine, whatever. Name another one.

Quote:Mea culpa.

Let's make 5hid easy on ya:

Sam Young didn't suck today. How many games has Luke Joeckel not sucked in?

Again, this is more a rhetorical question than anything because it is pretty close to impossible to look up stats on "sucking", but most of us who are honest with oursleves can admit that Luke has not played many snaps, let alone many games where he hasn't sucked.

Yeah man. I get it, you don't like him. Once again, I answered a question you asked.

I did not make a claim that Joeckel is awesome or good, or even decent. Anywhere in this thread. Calm down and look at what I'm saying, not what you think I'm saying.

Quote:Lol you made a post saying you understood the question without even answering it.

I thought High Scores point was pretty obvious, but hey, let's break this argument down to where we forget what were trying to say here.

Sam Young prepared this week as a starter and gave up Zero sacks. When has LJ done that? If you're seriously going to use last week when LJ was taken out of the game as an example ( in which he still played awful) then fine, whatever. Name another one.

My God. No one in this thread can read.

Quote:My God. No one in this thread can read.
lol yea, that's it.

Quote:Funny, Brandon Albert's back up didn't need that excuse today. The fins line didn't miss a beat.
Right... Giving up that game sealing sack to Odrick wasn't a big deal.

Quote:Yeah man. I get it, you don't like him. Once again, I answered a question you asked.

I did not make a claim that Joeckel is awesome or good, or even decent. Anywhere in this thread. Calm down and look at what I'm saying, not what you think I'm saying.

See man...that's not it. It's not that I don't like Joeckel. It's that I like players who are not bad.

You sound like the people who have mocked me for "not liking" Branch and Marcedes for years. No. I just recognized that they are not good, and prefer players who are, that's all.