Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AR15?

Quote:I think New England will key in on AR15 heavily.

With a physical corner with size in Browner and McCourty roaming deep, it will be a tough task.

This is the type of game where a receiver can display why he is GREAT vs good.

Browner plays for the Saints

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I think New England will key in on AR15 heavily.

With a physical corner with size in Browner and McCourty roaming deep, it will be a tough task.

This is the type of game where a receiver can display why he is GREAT vs good.

Brandon Browner plays for the Saints, I do expect the Pats to roll coverage to A-Robs side, Lee and Hurns will have to step up and make plays against a pedestrian New England secondary

Quote:Brandon Browner plays for the Saints, I do expect the Pats to roll coverage to A-Robs side, Lee and Hurns will have to step up and make plays against a pedestrian New England secondary
Oh, that is news to me, thanks for that update!

Nevertheless, our receiving corps has to step up here and they showed that they ball out on the field as evidenced by yesterday's game.

NE corners are very suspect. They allowed 30+ to the Bills.... It just so happens that they also scored 40+ lol

We are going to need a big game from our LB's and Safeties. All the underneath stuff the Pats throw needs to be taken care of. Easier said than done but Telvin needs to be flying all over the field.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 09:22 AM by jaxjags625.)

Quote:NE corners are very suspect. They allowed 30+ to the Bills.... It just so happens that they also scored 40+ lol

We are going to need a big game from our LB's and Safeties. All the underneath stuff the Pats throw needs to be taken care of. Easier said than done but Telvin needs to be flying all over the field.
Brady always gets that ball out quick. Just no big plays and we will have a shot. Hope Brady makes a mistake or the center snaps the ball over his head or something... anything!
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't think we'll beat in New England but I'd like to see another huge game between him and Bortles up there.

I'd expect Belichek to do everything possible to take away Allen Robinson. I'd expect Lee or Hurns or both to get more looks against NE.

And Bortles will have a lot of confusing looks thrown his way. We will see how he handles it.
No commercial messages in sigs