Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fox Republican Debate--- Let's laugh and Drink together!

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2015, 10:20 PM by TJBender.)

Quote:Rand... Sanctions are good... Jeez, these guys are dumb on foreign policy...
Rand didn't say that...did he? That was whatever idiot talked before Rand. Senator Paul's take was that we took the right approach by negotiating, but we caved too quickly.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Rand didn't say that...did he? That was whatever idiot talked before Rand. Senator Paul's take was that we took the right approach by negotiating, but we caved too quickly.

Are you sure?  Maybe I interpreted it differently...

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2015, 10:25 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Rewound it:

Wallace:  Tear up the Deal?

Rand:  I don't discount negotiations.  Reagan negotiated...  Obama gave up too much...  

How do we get them to comply?  WE won't give up the sanctions untill we can verify they are complying....

(I guess there is a fine line that he's walking)

Huck:  End times...  

You're right, it was Rand that was actually more tempered.  It was Huck that was bombastic... 

Quote:Are you sure? Maybe I interpreted it differently...
I think he was comparing the sanctions to leverage, and that by giving up the sanctions so easily, we had no leverage to demand more than what we got.

What was the question asked to Jeb? Stupid DirecTV cut in late.

Quote:I think he was comparing the sanctions to leverage, and that by giving up the sanctions so easily, we had no leverage to demand more than what we got.

What was the question asked to Jeb? Stupid DirecTV cut in late.

Yes, I think that is what Rand was saying.  Sorry, I got distracted.  After rewinding it, I heard it the same way.

You know what I find interesting...  It seems that the concept of the Iran deal is OK by all parties.  It's how they are trying to portray the "exceptions" in order to differentiate themselves from Obama that is the key.  

Besides the Huck, I think most of the serious republicans see the benefit of giving Iran a chance to get back into the New World Order....  

"As bad as it ever was", well I'm convinced wonder if eric has space in his bunker 

Trump:  I'm pro-Life...  I'm a waffler...  LOL  Oh man, Trump is done...

Quote:"As bad as it ever was", well I'm convinced wonder if eric has space in his bunker 

Oh man!  I missed that...

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2015, 10:31 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:Trump:  I'm pro-Life...  I'm a waffler...  LOL  Oh man, Trump is done...

Trump ain't done!  Shut up!  More Trump!

You're a loser by the way.  A loser and he is a winner.  

Rand:  Let's be jerks to everyone.  

Government is horrible!  (Huge applause)

Quote:Trump ain't done!  Shut up!  More Trump!

You're a loser by the way.  A loser and he is a winner.  

I'm also a slob...  Just don't tell Mr. Trump.   :pirate:

Quote:I'm also a slob...  Just don't tell Mr. Trump.   :pirate:

You are just disgusting.  He is worth 10 billion.  

Quote:Rand: Let's be jerks to everyone.

Government is horrible! (Huge applause)
I still don't quite get the "Let's be jerks to everyone," from. Paul is openly religious and opposes same sex marriage and abortion, but he doesn't loudly condemn other human beings like Rubio, Cruz or Huckabee do.

Quote:You are just disgusting.  He is worth 10 billion.  

He did that with the laws in place, everyone hates on him doing it, but when everyone else does it nobody cares. 

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2015, 10:37 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:He did that with the laws in place, everyone hates on him doing it, but when everyone else does it nobody cares. 

I speak for Trump and he just told me that is because he is smarter than everyone else.  Sour grapes which he makes into sweet money.

Quote:You are just disgusting.  He is worth 10 billion.  

Well, obviously...  The amount of money one has makes one more important then the rest of the country. 

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2015, 10:39 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:Well, obviously...  The amount of money one has makes one more important then the rest of the country. 

From Trump - Don't be stupid.  I'm smart and will make everyone money.

Quote:I still don't quite get the "Let's be jerks to everyone," from. Paul is openly religious and opposes same sex marriage and abortion, but he doesn't loudly condemn other human beings like Rubio, Cruz or Huckabee do.

Of course I'm paraphrasing...  But you do realize that Paul's position is that if one owns a private endeavor, that entity can be as horrible as that endeavor wishes to be.  That's the flawed concept of libertarian-ism....

Cruz:  Reagan was a traitor...  (Crowd applauses)