Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What if Mariota has a better rookie year than Bortle's sorphmore year

Quote:Or how bad of a fan you really are.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am just stating the obvious. We are a horrible organization in terms of personnel and winning but hey, at least we have a nice locker room and pool.

Quote:Then it just further proves how bad of an organization that we really are.
This is probably one of the sillier posts in this thread.  Nice first impression.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Methinks this isn't a fan of this team. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

our fanbase is bipolar

[Image: giphy.gif]

We are the bottom feeders of the NFL and have been far too long. Forgive me if I'm a realist and understand where we stand in the league but that doesn't make me a bad fan. I love the jags but we suck.

Quote:This is probably one of the sillier posts in this thread.  Nice first impression.

Sry didn't know I had to impress you, but we are a losing team with no signs of change. We are relying on an unproven quarterback to change this franchise. If we don't win then nothing else matters.

Quote:our fanbase is bipolar
It's just that some of most vocal ones are the most emotionally immature.

They don't know how to properly handle both the ups and downs.

Quote:Sry didn't know I had to impress you, but we are a losing team with no signs of change. We are relying on an unproven quarterback to change this franchise. If we don't win then nothing else matters.
If you don't see signs of change, you're either just woefully ignorant, or completely blind.  Which would it be?

Quote:It's just that some of most vocal ones are the most emotionally immature.

They don't know how to properly handle both the ups and downs.

I am pretty sure this guy is just trolling

;

;

Quote:If you don't see signs of change, you're either just woefully ignorant, or completely blind.  Which would it be?

We will be picking in the top 5 again this year and that's not change to me. You need to get out of fairytale land and stop avoiding reality. Is changing some guys on the roster but still being a bottom feeder of the NFL,mean change for you?

Vince Young had a record setting rookie year.

And he's a free agent, too.

That's where we'll turn since everyone will be scrambling (pun completely intended) to find their own "Marioto" clone after he completely transforms the NFL with his unprecedented talents.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:We will be picking in the top 5 again this year and that's not change to me. You need to get out of fairytale land and stop avoiding reality. Is changing some guys on the roster but still being a bottom feeder of the NFL,mean change for you?

LOL

Avoiding reality?  Dude.  Take your hand wringing angst somewhere that will applaud you for your negativity, like the Citadel message board. It's clear that you're probably not a fan of this particular team, and if you are, you're not smart enough to understand how things work in the NFL.  Either way, you're a waste of bandwidth.

Quote:We will be picking in the top 5 again this year and that's not change to me. You need to get out of fairytale land and stop avoiding reality. Is changing some guys on the roster but still being a bottom feeder of the NFL,mean change for you?

I didn't realize next year's draft order was already set
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

The kid hasn't even signed his contract yet.

Quote:I didn't realize next year's draft order was already set

Well considering our talent level compared to the rest of the league, I see nothing that indicates that we have significantly upgraded to not be picking in the top 5 again.

Quote:LOL

Avoiding reality?  Dude.  Take your hand wringing angst somewhere that will applaud you for your negativity, like the Citadel message board. It's clear that you're probably not a fan of this particular team, and if you are, you're not smart enough to understand how things work in the NFL.  Either way, you're a waste of bandwidth.

I understand how things work in the NFL and winning is the only thing that matters. The problem is fans like you that can't stand when other fans say negative but true comments about our team. Not all fans a like Gus Bradley and are going to cheerlead for you. Our team is horrible and our record combined with unproven personal proves it. Great teams don't rebuild every year then make excuses why things don't pan out. No Sir, you are not smart enough understand that being below average isn't acceptable. Heading in the right direction does not mean being embarrassing every year.

[quote name="pirkster" post="503535" timestamp="1435932879"]Vince Young had a record setting rookie year.

And he's a free agent, too.

That's where we'll turn since everyone will be scrambling (pun completely intended) to find their own "Marioto" clone after he completely transforms the NFL with his unprecedented talents.[/

The Vince Young comparison is the exception and not the rule.

Quote:Well considering our talent level compared to the rest of the league, I see nothing that indicates that we have significantly upgraded to not be picking in the top 5 again.

So a top 5 TE, a top 10 center, probably the best OL coach out there, Parnell who was top 5 in his playing time. Yeldon, Odrick, House, Skuta, ARob's work ethic, Bortles work ethic, and a new FS. Plus Linder who was top 10, Telvin and Colvin progressio n.

You're saying that won't help us win 2 more games, which BTW would have put us out of the top 5 this past draft and we were a couple bad bounces away from winning those this past year.

We get it, you clearly are pessimistic (not a realist) and don't seem much of a fan at all. But you're wrong.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Citadel, I had to read your last post twice and it still made little to no sense. If all you see is "wash, rinse, repeat" and can't fathom that, with the addition of a few quality players in free agency, the drafting of a few more and last year's rookies coming into their stride, this year's team just might make a fairly decent showing,  you're either trolling because you're bored and can't find anything shiny to play with, or you don't know squat about football..... or, a combination of both.

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]