Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Titans Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

No we are seriously stupid, and by we I mean the decision maker.. why give them hope? Literally just looks like a moron on live tv each game.
No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

JUST KICK THE FIELD GOAL MAKE IT A 3 SCORE GAME ... HOW DO YOU MISMANAGE SITUATIONAL FOOTBALL ON THE GOALLINE 2 WEEKS IN A ROW?!?!?!?! FIRE MARRONE.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Feels like Sacksonville again..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I’m literally 8 LF scrimmage yards from winning a lot of money! And it will just not happen!

Sacksonville is back baby.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

I don't understand Marrone at all.

(09-19-2019, 11:14 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 11:12 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Typical Fournette... Wide open TD and he falls on his own..
If you wanted to make a 3 possession game, why did you run the ball up the middle 3 times.

The 3 straight runs only make sense if you kick the FG.

Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(09-19-2019, 11:14 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 11:12 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Typical Fournette... Wide open TD and he falls on his own..
If you wanted to make a 3 possession game, why did you run the ball up the middle 3 times.

The 3 straight runs only make sense if you kick the FG.

Good point
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

I like the 4th down call. You miss it, they still have to beat your defense twice. You get it, game over.

Give Walker some love. I need fantasy points.

Why not kick it. Not like you are a juggernaut.

Pick 6

(09-19-2019, 11:16 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: I don't understand Marrone at all.

He doesn't get to call plays, maybe hes just bored

But if someone can remind him that the aim is to score points.

Going for that was extremely dumb. Cannot wrap my head around it

Good win.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 11:20 PM by fredalwaysajag.)

Coughlin stay lookin at his watch

(09-19-2019, 11:18 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Good win.

Good win!

Should be Denver's, 2-2, back in it baby

great win

Feels good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Well I didn't see this coming. Very strong performance on both sides of the ball. Got a lead and never looked back. 9 freaking sacks.

So happy to beat these bums, and somehow we are back in it in the South.

Minshew is a beast. Did it all tonight with no run game and plenty of drops. First home game in heavy rain. This kid is smashing challenges left and right.