Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Jags vs Packers 2nd Half Thread***

im gonna kill myself

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We should have won this one. Really expected to win

Def should have. Promising future.

That play call exemplified everything wrong with Gus.

Quote:what a horrible call! we could have won, shame...
Dude. They brought pressure right up the middle.

I'm not sure how to feel. We looked hugely improved in my opinion but still didn't get the job done when it matters. A [BLEEP] great game to watch but still ends up as 0-1.

Quote:30-0, right Jerrad?
Way to make him own it

Quote:Jaguarsl lose 23-27.

You only won if you took the Jags and the 5.5 points.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Jaguarsl lose 23-27.

No [BLEEP]. Get outta here robot

Quote:I'm not sure how to feel. We looked hugely improved in my opinion but still didn't get the job done when it matters. A [BAD WORD REMOVED] great game to watch but still ends up as 0-1.

Yea but 2-2 or 3-1 to start the seasons looks a lot more realistic now.

goodbye cruel world

Fun exciting game.  

This one stings. ARob just needed to pull it in when it counted, and the refs needed to not be [BLEEP] all game.

The fix was in.  Gotta be [BLEEP] kidding me.

Modus anyone?
[Image: giphy.gif]

All those saying "poor play calling"... We only got to that position because of some magnificent play calling from Olson.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 04:20 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

Even if we convert the 1st there's 23 seconds left and no timeouts. Gotta throw to the end zone and give your team a chance.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Fun to watch, but damn the refs were awful.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I'm not sure how to feel. We looked hugely improved in my opinion but still didn't get the job done when it matters. A [BAD WORD REMOVED] great game to watch but still ends up as 0-1.

Just sort of numb. Yeah, the team looked better, but I just don't feel confident this team will win when it matters. Next week we fly out to the west coast to face the Chargers, a team we are notoriously bad against and on the west coast where we are notoriously bad.

Sad

Quote:im gonna kill myself
Me too buddy, me too.

im currently in mid air after jumping from wells fargo building. i made a mistake