Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars select fowler

Excited to have em here. We need a dominant pass rusher. Hopefully he can provide that.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I will be the first to say it !! Fowler will bust! Caldwell and Gus will be fired after this season! Smh missed oppurtunity to get a offensive weapon for a offense that avg 15.6 pts a game! Anybody who got a problem with this statement come see me im here at the stadium we can chat now!!

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:They aren't even close as players.

Other than both being black and playing for Florida the prospect comparisons run thin.

His motor alone makes him a better player than Harvey.

Yeah, that's why I'm excited... they're completely different players. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote:I'm scared that we may have just wasted our #3 pick. I do not like Fowler at all.

I want to say "Hey, you know what, I'll trust the GMs because they clearly know more than me", but I can't bring myself to like the pick.

We'll see.

Don't be scared.  He's the most talented defensive player in the draft.  Never thought I'd say that about a Florida defensive end but there you go.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong'>Mark Long@APMarkLong </a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/593944172974964736'>19s</a>
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/593944172974964736'>20 seconds ago</a>

Jaguars loved Vic Beasley and his speed off the edge, but felt like he took plays off. Not Fowler. Played hard every game, every down

interesting

I think David pollack was known for never taking plays off too

I wanted Williams, but not upset with the pick. If you're going edge rusher and you want someone that is more than a situational guy (Beasley) then Fowler was the guy. Let's hope they are right about him.

Let's see.

Allen Robinson

Lee

hurns

Thomas

and the rest of the draft left to go.

Oh no we have no weapons
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I don't agree.

You might wanna grab some cheese to go with that whine. Or just grab a straw and suck it up.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran'>Ryan O'Halloran ‏@ryanohalloran </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/593949969473765376' title="8:28 PM - 30 Apr 2015">17s</a>

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/593949969473765376' title="8:28 PM - 30 Apr 2015">17 seconds ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Fowler calls himself "Jack of all trades," on defensive line.

Quote:I think David pollack was known for never taking plays off too
He hurt his spinal cord 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Rams got Tre Mason last year, and still got Gurley this year. We have Denard and Gerhart....

Quote:I will be the first to say it !! Fowler will bust! Caldwell and Gus will be fired after this season! Smh missed oppurtunity to get a offensive weapon for a offense that avg 15.6 pts a game! Anybody who got a problem with this statement come see me im here at the stadium we can chat now!!
No he put his job on the line for Borltes 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Let's see.

Allen Robinson

Lee

hurns

Thomas

and the rest of the draft left to go.

Oh no we have no weapons
whose scared of them?? Nobody!! Julius Thomas maybe thats it.. They avg 15 pts a game come on..

I love the pick. I wanted Cooper, but I'm good with this. I just didn't want Beasley.

Let's go Dante!
Shock the world

Quote:I will be the first to say it !! Fowler will bust! Caldwell and Gus will be fired after this season! Smh missed oppurtunity to get a offensive weapon for a offense that avg 15.6 pts a game! Anybody who got a problem with this statement come see me im here at the stadium we can chat now!!

You made me loled.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Love his confidence. Let's go Dante!
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2015, 09:32 PM by Scarecrow.)

Ryan O'Halloran ‏@ryanohalloran  10s

11 seconds ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">@HaysCarlyon tried to get Fowler to say that Andrew Luck is in big trouble, but he'd only say, "I'm ready." #Jaguars

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">I didn't realize he was such a personality. I'm liking him more and more as I hear from him.