Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
He just keeps lying - now believes millions of illegals committed voter fraud

Quote:Absolutely have zero issue with an investigation. It is of my opinion that it's a waste of time. The amount of voter fraud has zero effect on the election and the perpetrators are usually caught and punished accordingly.

Even the Republican controlled Congress isn't buying it.

What you and other liberals don't understand is that it's not about the recent election that is in the past.  It's about future elections.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2017, 07:34 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:What you and other liberals don't understand is that it's not about the recent election that is in the past. It's about future elections.
Hmm never been called a liberal before. You know there is more than liberal and conservative correct?

Anyways like I have repeated often. Investigate away. Can't wait to see those results. 3-5 million is laughable.

Afterwords can he initiate an investigation into Bigfoot are the Lovh Ness monster?

Quote:Does it change the results of the election? If not, let's move on. Trump is only doing this because he lost the popular vote and he hates the fact that he did. If he had won the popular vote, I highly doubt he would be doing this.

"Yea, We won the SB but I want an investigation on if there was a hold on 3rd and 15 in the 3rd quarter. It won't change the outcome but I need to know!"
Let's say you are right for this past election.  Wouldn't you want things to be 100% correct and  verified going forward?  Let's clean up the voting process I say.  Voter ID for everyone no excuses.  

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Voter ID laws will be the law of the land before we know it. Contrary to the ridiculous argument by communists, a voter ID would not preclude anyone from voting. 

ID is required for too many things in everyday life. So much so that people couldn't survive without a legitimate ID.

It will happen, much to the chagrin of the snowflakes, commies, and whiners nationwide.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2017, 08:39 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:Voter ID laws will be the law of the land before we know it. Contrary to the ridiculous argument by communists, a voter ID would not preclude anyone from voting.

ID is required for too many things in everyday life. So much so that people couldn't survive without a legitimate ID.

It will happen, much to the chagrin of the snowflakes, commies, and whiners nationwide.
So the federal government is going to mandate some sort of ID in your mind?

Still not sure that States will feel required to comply.

But yet he can't release his taxes.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:So the federal government is going to mandate some sort of ID in your mind?

Still not sure that States will feel required to comply.
Like the federal Real ID program and secure driver's licenses? Pretty sure the states will comply.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Quote:But yet he can't release his taxes.

What law mandates that an individual most submit their tax returns to a stranger or strangers? Is there a law that states the POTUS must do so? Is there any information in that return that would change your whining?
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton could have received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, study finds

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/j...m-nonciti/

Quote:Steve Bannon is registered to vote in two states.

Just saying.
I'm registered to vote in two states though I didn't think about it until today. More people probably are and they don't even realize it. It never occurred to me to let Duval County know I no longer live there regarding voter registration. I should have fallen off the list by now since I've been gone for 5.5 years but apparently that doesn't always happen. 

I read an article today regarding Trump going off about people who are registered in more than one state (which isn't illegal by the way, just illegal to actually vote in the two states) and how everyone with dual registration voted more than once and they should be punished. The thing is, his own son-in-law (Kushner) and daughter (Tiffany) are both dual registrants. He because when he married Ivanka he moved to NY and registered to vote there (NJ/NY). Tiffany is/was a student in Pennsylvania and registered there (NY/PA). I just think it's funny that he's railing about these 'law breakers' registered in two states yet some of his family are 'guilty' of what he's saying (the 'law breaking' part, not the voting in two states.) 

Quote:Trump argument bolstered: Clinton could have received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, study finds

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/'>http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/</a>

Jesse Richman would like you to stop misinterpreting his research.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2017/01/author-trumps-favorite-voter-fraud-study-says-everyones-wrong/amp/?client=safari'>https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2017/01/author-trumps-favorite-voter-fraud-study-says-everyones-wrong/amp/?client=safari</a>

Quote:Jesse Richman would like you to stop misinterpreting his research.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2017/01/author-trumps-favorite-voter-fraud-study-says-everyones-wrong/amp/?client=safari'>https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2017/01/author-trumps-favorite-voter-fraud-study-says-everyones-wrong/amp/?client=safari</a>

Ouch!!! What will Jaguar Worrier do now?

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2017, 07:01 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:Jesse Richman would like you to stop misinterpreting his research.

Interesting article, though Richman still says he backs the results of the study. He just doesn't agree with the numbers Trump said (but Richman also doesn't address dual registration or the dead) and the fact his study has been politicized and could lead to federal voting laws.

Sounds like your typical butthurt liberal running to a butthurt leftwing media outlet to whine, honestly.

Quote:Ouch!!! What will Jaguar Worrier do now?

From the article,

"Richman himself is not backing down from his initial findings."

Welp.