Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BBINT

Quote:The expectations of rookie QB's these days is to play like Andrew Luck, if you don't play at the level you're a bust.

I see lol. I feel sorry for these folks children.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

the wobblers are a bit of a concern

Quote:This team IS NOT LOUSY!

This team is ready to be good.

Do you realize theres like 2 players on offense who have played more than a year and a half? Thats ready to be good to you? 

Quote:Second of all, we dominated on D.

We were actually the better team in terms of talent.

We had this game. We dominated this game on defense.

It was a winnable game.

I understand your frustration.

And, I usually agree with alot of your sentiments.

However, regarding the post above:

- the Jags are not a better team in terms of talent than the Bengals. No way, No how. Even with all the injuries the Bengals have (and they are riddled with them all over at key spots, more than the usual average of every other NFL team), they are much more talented than Jax at this point.

- I don't think the D dominated at all. Most of the time (when the Bengals didn't drive right down the field for scores), the Bengals screwed themselves with stupid penalties, or Dalton being, well,, Dalton lol.

There were some good plays at times by the D (a couple really good coverages,, the INT was a good catch but poor throw by Dalton,, and a few good run/screen stuffs).

Overall,, the D got abused most of the game IMO.

- It was only a "winnable" game towards the end after Dalton 1) Dropped the ball onto someone's helmet for the ricochet INT in their own red zone,, 2) Dalton threw a terrible ball when the Jags made a good diving INT,, 3) Bengals dropped at least 2 gimme INTS deep in Jags territory.

The Bengals catch only 1 or 2 of those gifts that BB tried to give them,, the game would've already been in blowout proportions by mid-3rd qtr.

Cincy made a lot of terrible mistakes yesterday. That's the only reason Jags were still in it I believe.

Bortles has a funny throwing motion.  Kind of a long side arm throwing motion like a girl.

Quote:Bortles has a funny throwing motion.  Kind of a long side arm throwing motion like a girl.
Hadnt noticed actually..... too busy dwelling on where the ball is going to end up

Quote:The expectations of rookie QB's these days is to play like Andrew Luck, if you don't play at the level you're a bust.

Yesterday's performance was like luck as a rookie. Several near ints but a decent stat line

Quote:Fokes Ryan Leaf threw 15 ints in 10 games Blake's got 12 in 5 and Leaf is considered the greatest bust

Ever things that make you go....
Nevertheless... the record for interceptions for a rookie quarterback is held by Peyton Manning... he seemed to turn out ok, I guess.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2014, 09:36 PM by Jinjo.)

Quote:Bortles has a funny throwing motion.  Kind of a long side arm throwing motion like a girl.

Looks tebowish tbh. not as bad but tho

Quote:Looks tebowish tbh. not as bad but tho
It takes Bortles a fraction of the time to release the ball than it took that dude.  That wind-up was just stoopid-dumb. 

Bortles is still raw but he thankfully doesn't have to overcome that aberration of a wind-up/release.  

Pretty bad when u dont complain about a Qb one week cos he only threw ONE Int.

Quote:Pretty bad when u dont complain about a Qb one week cos he only threw ONE Int.

All you ever do is complain, why stop now?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Lots to complain about.. r u blind.. lol

Who coined BBINT? Is it supposed to be funny or am I clearly missing something funny in name?

Quote:Lots to complain about.. r u blind.. lol

Clearly "realistic" means "I don't know [BLEEP] about football" in johnspeak.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

He isn't seeing the field very well.  That's the issue that needs to be addressed in the offseason.  

Gene's Myth

BBINT isnt supposed to be funny.. in case you are 'missing' it.. its BB Interception

I think everyone sucks, including himself, that it's hindering him even more.  He's probably not used to the speed of the game, and he starts pressing when he really wants to make a play.  He will get better.  The bye week will help, plus the offseason.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Heeeere we go again....

Really.. cmon.. is there a more fitting nick??

Hmm?

And so it starts.....  :unsure: