Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Report finds Trump's buddy Putin, ordered an "Influence Campaign"

Quote:But Trump can and that was his statement. So now what?

I'm pretty sure Trump knows way more than you and I both know, so I'll leave it at that..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm pretty sure Trump knows way more than you and I both know, so I'll leave it at that..

Depends on the subject!

Quote:I'm pretty sure Trump knows way more than you and I both know, so I'll leave it at that..

Regarding what exactly? Business?

But I also didn't have a multi million dollar trust fund.

Quote:Regarding what exactly? Business?

But I also didn't have a multi million dollar trust fund.

Is that all he's worth now?

Wow.. There's some Jags who are prolly more financially set..

Quote:Is that all he's worth now?

Wow.. There's some Jags who are prolly more financially set..

I meant his inheritance from Papa Trump. 

I'm 100% positive in any area but Business he would lose, and very badly as he would say. 

Quote:I meant his inheritance from Papa Trump.

I'm 100% positive in any area but Business he would lose, and very badly as he would say.

You mean he's great at one of the things that's causing this country to fall apart at the seams?

Wow.. Shoulda never voted for him.. Is it too late for me to vote Hillary?

Quote:You mean he's great at one of the things that's causing this country to fall apart at the seams?

Wow.. Shoulda never voted for him.. Is it too late for me to vote Hillary?

Why switch to someone who is a loser in every area?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Why switch to someone who is a loser in every area?

At least we coulda helped the Clintons add to their slush fund.. Imagine how much money she woulda made when she sold favors to the highest bidder as president..

Awesomeness

Quote:At least we coulda helped the Clintons add to their slush fund.. Imagine how much money she woulda made when she sold favors to the highest bidder as president..

Awesomeness

Why are you still talking about the Clintons?

Quote:Why are you still talking about the Clintons?

Just amazed on how evil the GOP opposition really was..

Quote:So this influence campaign exposed the truth about Hillary and the DNC? Regardless of who was behind it, was the data fabricated or false? I know you libs really need people to focus on who obtained this info, but you sure as heck have an aversion to the facts.

You've got some sort of an obsession about the fact that Putin tried to influence the election, yet not one of you leftys has ever expressed the slightest bit of outrage over the Obama administration openly doing the same thing with the PM elections in Israel where US taxpayer dollars were used to send his political operatives over there to influence their elections. I guess that was okay since it was your messiah doing it, right?

Plating devils advocate here. If Hillary won and it was speculated the same way that Putin influenced the election, wouldn't thus conversation be pretty much the same?

Really from my perspective is, was the person put in office, done fairly? Take candidate names and personal party affiliation out of it, and just look at the issue. The principle, as they say.

Quote:Plating devils advocate here. If Hillary won and it was speculated the same way that Putin influenced the election, wouldn't thus conversation be pretty much the same?

Really from my perspective is, was the person put in office, done fairly? Take candidate names and personal party affiliation out of it, and just look at the issue. The principle, as they say.

No, because the MSM is in deep collusion with the Democrat party ideologically and strategically. Had Hillary been elected with rumor of foreign assistance it would be squelched. No one who professes to have an objective bone in their body would ever deny that.

Quote:Why are you still talking about the Clintons?

Because they were the despicable, even worse than Trump, alternative and even so were still supported and feted by several on this forum.

And she will never be President too, so we can certainly celebrate that!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Yeah and [BLEEP] Bob Dole!
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Plating devils advocate here. If Hillary won and it was speculated the same way that Putin influenced the election, wouldn't thus conversation be pretty much the same?

If the leaks exposed the corruption and collusion between the DNC and the Clinton campaign, and she still won, I didn't t think the narrative would be even remotely close to the same thing. Trump would certainly be talking about a rigged election, but all of this rhetoric about the Russians would magically disappear if the tables were turned.

At the end of the day, if the Russians were actually behind the email leaks, and the truth about Clinton caused the election to be lost, voters were better informed. Nothing about the content of the emails has been refuted. The democrats have made their sole focus on who leaked the emails because the content is damning. If the truth cost them the election, good.

I'm still curious as to why our lib friends are so outraged by the notion that any foreign player might try to influence our election process, but they couldn't care less that huge amounts of money were pumped into the Clinton campaign and family slush fund by nations like Saudi Arabia, and evil Wall Street banks. They don't care that their own beloved messiah sent his political operatives to Israel to influence the elections for the Prime Minister (another Obama loss, btw), spending hundreds of thousands of US taxpayer dollars in the process. They didn't care that this administration supported regime change in places like Egypt and Libya, going so far as to support the Muslim Brotherhood in assuming control during the Arab Spring. They dismissed Russia as a global threat, laughing it off as right wing paranoia...until they needed to create a boogeyman to distract people from the truth.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:If the leaks exposed the corruption and collusion between the DNC and the Clinton campaign, and she still won, I didn't t think the narrative would be even remotely close to the same thing. Trump would certainly be talking about a rigged election, but all of this rhetoric about the Russians would magically disappear if the tables were turned.

At the end of the day, if the Russians were actually behind the email leaks, and the truth about Clinton caused the election to be lost, voters were better informed. Nothing about the content of the emails has been refuted. The democrats have made their sole focus on who leaked the emails because the content is damning. If the truth cost them the election, good.

I'm still curious as to why our lib friends are so outraged by the notion that any foreign player might try to influence our election process, but they couldn't care less that huge amounts of money were pumped into the Clinton campaign and family slush fund by nations like Saudi Arabia, and evil Wall Street banks. They don't care that their own beloved messiah sent his political operatives to Israel to influence the elections for the Prime Minister (another Obama loss, btw), spending hundreds of thousands of US taxpayer dollars in the process. They didn't care that this administration supported regime change in places like Egypt and Libya, going so far as to support the Muslim Brotherhood in assuming control during the Arab Spring. They dismissed Russia as a global threat, laughing it off as right wing paranoia...until they needed to create a boogeyman to distract people from the truth.

I agree with your whole post, but the parts in bold are what reality is.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Angela Merkel gave Shrillary 5 million dollars for her campaign, where's all the indignation over that foreign attempt to influence our election?

Oh, that's right, the lapdog media approves of that kind of corruption.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016...netanyahu/

Obama did the same thing to Israel. Democrats did not have a problem with it then. 

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Quote:I meant his inheritance from Papa Trump. 

Like an election?

Oops........

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Like an election?

Oops........

It's a constant "foot in mouth" with libs.. Hilarious