Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bradfield Cut

Have we signed Incognito yet

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Have we signed Incognito yet

Umm.........

No.

I'll be the first to let you know tho.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Maybe a new OL coach can get more out of this unit than has been displayed so far.

Has anyone thought about that?
I nominate Tony Boselli.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Signed with another team already

http://giphy.com/gifs/sbnation-real-madr...n0qudPDOdW

King had a pretty good preseason for Carolina iirc.

Ok now henne plz

Quote:King had a pretty good preseason for Carolina iirc.

7 catches for 64 yds.

So - not really. 

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 05:26 PM by JAXsonVIL.)

Quote:7 catches for 64 yds.

So - not really. 
Maybe it was someone else. I thought King sounded familiar. Maybe it was a couple good grabs in a game.

Carolina's website says 6 for 64 so that makes his average slightly better lol

Quote:A strange player.

He had a horrible, horrible game, and cutting him certainly sends a message.

Nevertheless, he played decently at LT when pressed into duty.

Kinda sad to see him go, but I certainly understand given what happened Sunday and the need for roster space.

Agreed. Bradfield always seemed way, way more comfortable on the left side than the right.

Quote:King will wear jersey number 83.  So at least he's working the mojo.  Confidence is high.

LOL, at least he has that going for him.  I wonder where TMD has been?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

He is the fall guy.  Outside of Joeckle they could cut the rest of the line and won't be missed

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Something's gotta give when you surrender 10 sacks

Quote:Young played RT the entire 2nd half and gave up only 1 hurry according to PFF. 
I don't think he played the whole second half.  I think he came in half-way through the third.  He played 15 snaps to Bradfield's 35 according to O'Halloran. 

Doesn't change any of the implications of your post though.  

Quote:QB Chad Henne: 50 
LG Zane Beadles: 50 
LT Luke Joeckel: 50 
RG Brandon Linder: 50 
WR Allen Hurns: 48 
Jacques McClendon: 38 
WR Marqise Lee: 37 
RT Cameron Bradfield: 35 
RB Toby Gerhart: 35 
WR Allen Robinson: 30 
TE Mickey Shuler: 29 
TE Marcedes Lewis: 23 
FB Will Ta'ufo'ou: 17 
WR Mike Brown: 16 
RT Sam Young: 15 
Luke Bowanko: 12 
RB Denard Robinson: 9 
RB Jordan Todman: 6 

I Like/Dislike the roster move w/respect to Bradfield. I like the fact that Bradley and Caldwell is sending the message that Good isn't Good enough.

I dislike the fact that Bradfield gave up two sacks. While not retained as depth...

Nevertheless the Jaguar staffing knows better than I...

NH3...
"AZANE"

If Bowanko is the future at center why not let him play now when there is no hope of winning?  Maybe he will learn a thing or two.

Quote:If Bowanko is the future at center why not let him play now when there is no hope of winning?  Maybe he will learn a thing or two.
They put him in when they benched McClendon so it looks like they are going with Bowanko now.

Who knows this staff is throwing mud balls against the wall to see if they will stick.

I imagine this will get everyone's attention on the team.

I really like the message this sends.

Quote:I imagine this will get everyone's attention on the team.

I really like the message this sends.

Especially if some of the sacks or hits that he allowed were because he didn't know the play like he should have (ie he didn't know the play call).. That seems to be a common theme
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Who knows this staff is throwing mud balls against the wall to see if they will stick.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't. Must be comforting to be upset no matter what they do.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato