Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Scoreboard upgrade livecam!

Quote:Commonly known in the industry as "The Smoke Test". :unsure:

Once you let the factory smoke out, you have to purchase a new one. They only load a single smoke in them at the factory.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2014, 07:49 PM by xJAGGYx.)

Quote:I don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but these scoreboards should also increase the noise level in the stadium by essentially enclosing both ends of the stadium and making it close to a bowl again. If we can get a tough defense and fill this bad boy up again, that could be a huge home field advantage.

I'm with you. I hope we can slow down the opponents and put some more life back into the stadium. Now having the bigger boards and them adding to the noise makes sense to me. Hopefully that will turn out to be accurate. I'd love to see a team getting some false starts due to the noise at the bank!

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2014, 07:32 AM by Deacon.)

Quote:Once you let the factory smoke out, you have to purchase a new one. They only load a single smoke in them at the factory.

I hate it when the smoke gets let out. It can also be when they are full of dark. Then you need to get new dark vacuums.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Old video board segments all but removed at this point. east side fascia boards nearing completion. Progress is stunningly rapid. 

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Old video board segments all but removed at this point. east side fascia boards nearing completion. Progress is stunningly rapid. 

What Papa Khan wants...Papa Khan gets

I bet if they put those old video boards out on the curb they would be gone in 15 minutes.

they put them on craigslist

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

After seeing the Cowboys scoreboard on TV alot this weekend at the Final Four, it makes me even more excited to see ours. I honestly don't think we're even prepared for how great they are going to be the first time we see them.

;

;

sheesh scared of a little rain

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Ever watch them with the crane and knock on your monitor and scream "HEY! HEY! A little to the left!!!

I do.

Quote:Ever watch them with the crane and knock on your monitor and scream "HEY! HEY! A little to the left!!!

I do.

Have they ever answered you? Big Grin
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Have they ever answered you? Big Grin

No, maybe I'm not yelling it loud enough?

Quote:No, maybe I'm not yelling it loud enough?

Try the microphone

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Try the microphone

Duh! Why didn't I think of that. Makes sense now.

They just put some support piece between two of the towers. Cool, boring but, cool?

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:They just put some support piece between two of the towers. Cool, boring but, cool?

I noticed that too. I think it's cool. But I think it's cool every time I see something new

They've finally started to remove those last three sections in the upper NEZ. I was wondering why they were still standing.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

More supports!

Quote:They've finally started to remove those last three sections in the upper NEZ. I was wondering why they were still standing
Bye bye honor rows lol

<sup>I can also see they’re putting up the ribbon boards on the West Stands. I think the East Stands were already done.

</sup>

# EVEN IF HE'S RELEASED