Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rex Ryan: 2-8 Jaguars are 'the best two-win team I've ever seen

That comment will NOT get you a donut at the local donut shop so not sure how many walked away feeling warm and fuzzy after reading that.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Hue Jackson gonna play QB fellas?

Gus has been bad as a coach. But I put the majority of this seasons losses on Blake.

He's been average to poor. His regression has been nothing short of mind boggling.

And I don't think Gus has much to do about developing the QB. Sure... he coulda shoulda benched him or something to save the season. If you believe Henne would have saved the season.

Not sure Hue would have us at that many more wins TBH.

But the overall idea is there. We have better talent and should be better than the Browns and the fact that we're barely better than the Browns says something about the state of our franchise.

However... The Browns are just starting a rebuild... but they rebuild every 1-2 years instead of 3-4, so, for Hue's sake, I hope they win soon.
The work that Hue does with QBs would lead me to believe Blake would have actually taken a step forward this year rather than regress.

Bengals offense has not been as good this year, the year after Hue left. Hue did a very good job with Flacco. Hue has also done a pretty good job with Kessler this year limiting turnovers.

Coaching is the difference with this team. We have lost a lot of games by 1 possession. Coaching would have helped turn some of those into wins. Maybe 3 more which puts the Jags at 5-5.

Quote:The work that Hue does with QBs would lead me to believe Blake would have actually taken a step forward this year rather than regress.

Bengals offense has not been as good this year, the year after Hue left. Hue did a very good job with Flacco. Hue has also done a pretty good job with Kessler this year limiting turnovers.

Coaching is the difference with this team. We have lost a lot of games by 1 possession. Coaching would have helped turn some of those into wins. Maybe 3 more which puts the Jags at 5-5.
Negative mr. wood. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Growing up in Bills country, and most of my friends being Bills fans, let me tell you... Bills fans are the drunkest, most ridiculous fan base.

They're not the rudest, meanest, etc. But boy are the definitely the drunkest. And, for the most part, one of the ugliest.

Me and my son decided to go get ugly wit'm tomorrow. Found some good tickets right behind our bench, so I'll be out there letting my teal flag fly (a flag this dude at my job brought back from London for me when we beat the Bills last year; gonna wave that remnant of success in the air)
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:I just hope you're right.  My faith in Khan/Caldwell dropped a little when they kept Bradley past his first year.  I got frustrated when they kept him after his second season.  I thought they were crazy when they didn't fire him after last season.  And honestly, I thought they were downright stupid for giving him an extension after last season and keep him this season. 

So, sure, I hope heads roll!  But I just don't know what to expect out of this front office any more.
How I saw it exactly. If you couldn't see he wasn't a good coach after the 2nd year then you weren't paying attention. Signs of him mismanaging in games were apparent big time a he just didn't know what was going on. After bringing him back after the third year I knew the owner and gm didn't know either. A waste of two good years of developement and progress.

2012    2-14

2013    4-12

2014    3-13

2015    5-11

2016    2-8 with Bills,Broncos,Vikings,Texans,titans,colts left to play, and I doubt tacks or clots will rest .

Nuff' said. Epic failure.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

the only reason he said that was so his team doesn't look past the Jags. thats what a good HC does.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Rex sees more in his sleep than Bradley on game day.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Rex sees more in his sleep than Bradley on game day.

And Rex is terrible too, so what's that tell you?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Hue Jackson gonna play QB fellas?

Gus has been bad as a coach. But I put the majority of this seasons losses on Blake.

He's been average to poor. His regression has been nothing short of mind boggling.

And I don't think Gus has much to do about developing the QB. Sure... he coulda shoulda benched him or something to save the season. If you believe Henne would have saved the season.

Not sure Hue would have us at that many more wins TBH.

But the overall idea is there. We have better talent and should be better than the Browns and the fact that we're barely better than the Browns says something about the state of our franchise.

However... The Browns are just starting a rebuild... but they rebuild every 1-2 years instead of 3-4, so, for Hue's sake, I hope they win soon.
I beleve so because a coach like Jackson would see Blake's issues.  And would of asked dave to bring on a new qb to compete.  Where as Gus has not. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Rex blew smoke up your [BLEEP] and some of you took the bait and actually believed his words were genuine

[Image: Iwgg7QM.gif] 

Well, we went.. We saw.. We came home.

Good game though.

We win the game with better coaching and better officiating. But the bad news Jags always find a way to lose.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I beleve so because a coach like Jackson would see Blake's issues.  And would of asked dave to bring on a new qb to compete.  Where as Gus has not. 
Maybe he did... maybe it was the OCs and thats why they had to get the axe.

We'll never know...

Gus is as good as gone. I don't care who they get at HC, they gotta get a real QB in for competition.

If Bortles is just handed the job by the next guy, what is to truly work for.

Cept... contract year.