Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Raiders @ Jags Game Day Thread 2nd Half***

Quote:We suck. I'm not subjecting myself to it anymore. Watching Cleveland vs cincy for 5 minutes I'm already more entertained. When watching the browns is more exciting than your favorite team the Baguars.... I bet Cleveland would blow us out.

2nd time you've said it. We don't care, bye

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hey look!  A well designed bubble screen!

Quote:We suck. I'm not subjecting myself to it anymore. Watching Cleveland vs cincy for 5 minutes I'm already more entertained. When watching the browns is more exciting than your favorite team the Baguars.... I bet Cleveland would blow us out.

Hue Jackson has those guys playing above their talent level. Hopefully CLEVELAND Fires him.
No commercial messages in sigs

Ivory run to the hole not the oline

The announcers are downright offended a throat slashing call was made.

Plz get this first down

I could be finishing up Luke Cage right now 

Wow

Run it up the middle

No touch. Wouldn't of been a 1st anyway.

Can't wait for garbage time!

Money Myers

Yay another FG

Meyers is the MVP.
No commercial messages in sigs

Gotta give credit to Caldwell for keeping Myers, guy is money now.

Completely different Myers this year. Pretty good kicker thus far.

Meyers Baby!
[Image: giphy.gif]

No catches for arob

We need to create a turnover
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Like always, can't get into the endzone......

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!