Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump campaign manager: 'I do not believe' there will be widespread voter fraud

Quote:You still got your government checks didn't you? You have no dog in this hunt, please quit participating. Your vote is dangerous.

That has nothing to do with anything I posted about Trump's stupidity. And there is nothing dangerous about my vote.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That has nothing to do with anything I posted about Trump's stupidity. And there is nothing dangerous about my vote.

90 year old people also don't think they are dangerous drivers.

Quote:That has nothing to do with anything I posted about Trump's stupidity. And there is nothing dangerous about my vote.
If you must quote me leave my posts as I wrote them. What do you care about what someone paid in taxes? You have never and sounds as if you never will pay any so your opinion simply does not matter to me. It appears that you will be a cradle to grave recipient of "govermint" checks.

I just sent my third quarter estimated taxes, I sincerely hope you receive your checks.

A grossly uninformed voter is a dangerous voter.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2016, 01:29 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:90 year old people also don't think they are dangerous drivers.

That has nothing to do with anything. You don't have to like Hillary, but you do have to understand nothing is dangerous about my vote for her. There is no reason to believe it is.

Quote:That has nothing to do with anything. You don't have to like Hillary, but you do have to understand nothing is dangerous about my vote for her. There is no reason to believe it is.

There are plenty of reasons a vote for her is dangerous and they've been laid out numerous times all over this forum.

Quote:I think you have an irrational issue with our soon to be President

It's quite rational to dislike criminals.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

You know... there are a lot of hypocritical and ignorant people on this board.  Attacking somebody with a disability for receiving government assistance is just flat out wrong.

I'm a conservative.  I believe that people that are able should do for themselves.  I don't discount or look down upon people that can't.  People that need help, give them the help that they need.  I don't have a problem with my tax dollars going to helping people with disabilities.

While I don't agree with JW's politics, she does have every right to make her decision and vote for whoever she chooses.  Rather than attack her personally, why not educate and explain?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:You know... there are a lot of hypocritical and ignorant people on this board. Attacking somebody with a disability for receiving government assistance is just flat out wrong.

I'm a conservative. I believe that people that are able should do for themselves. I don't discount or look down upon people that can't. People that need help, give them the help that they need. I don't have a problem with my tax dollars going to helping people with disabilities.

While I don't agree with JW's politics, she does have every right to make her decision and vote for whoever she chooses. Rather than attack her personally, why not educate and explain?

Are you sure that you've ever talked with JDub?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Are you sure that you've ever talked with JDub?

I've actually taken the time to communicate with her via PM.  She's not "stupid" or "dumb", she just has a disability that most people don't understand.

The point is, where is the party for everyone?  Why do some people "count" and others don't?  It can be frustrating dealing with somebody with a disability, but her voice matters... more so than BLM.  These are the people that we need to be taking care of rather than the "me" people/generation.

I have absolutely no problem with someone like her getting my tax dollars (government assistance, ie. SS).  I do have a problem with much of the current "free college" generation that can't handle seeing certain costumes during Halloween.  I do have a problem with the "Obama phones" and the so-called "free" health care.

I'm a conservative and believe in conservative values.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I've actually taken the time to communicate with her via PM. She's not "stupid" or "dumb", she just has a disability that most people don't understand.

The point is, where is the party for everyone? Why do some people "count" and others don't? It can be frustrating dealing with somebody with a disability, but her voice matters... more so than BLM. These are the people that we need to be taking care of rather than the "me" people/generation.

I have absolutely no problem with someone like her getting my tax dollars (government assistance, ie. SS). I do have a problem with much of the current "free college" generation that can't handle seeing certain costumes during Halloween. I do have a problem with the "Obama phones" and the so-called "free" health care.

I'm a conservative and believe in conservative values.

I didn't say I have a problem with people with a disability getting assitance.

I have a problem with people whose only disability is that they don't get a job getting assistance.

Being lazy is not a disability. I'm not talking unemployment either.

I don't want the government taking social security out of my check either. Let me keep that money and do what I want with it. The government steals and mismanages enough of my money.

Quote:I have perfect gifs for this but I can't figure out how to post them from mobile.

Can someone post the "what the... Ginger Jaguar fan" gif for me?

Quote:I haven't figured out how to post gif's from my iPad.... Sad

Right click and copy, duh

Quote:Right click and copy, duh
Do....Do you know what mobile means?

Quote:You know... there are a lot of hypocritical and ignorant people on this board.  Attacking somebody with a disability for receiving government assistance is just flat out wrong.

I'm a conservative.  I believe that people that are able should do for themselves.  I don't discount or look down upon people that can't.  People that need help, give them the help that they need.  I don't have a problem with my tax dollars going to helping people with disabilities.

While I don't agree with JW's politics, she does have every right to make her decision and vote for whoever she chooses.  Rather than attack her personally, why not educate and explain?

Hi JIB.  It's good to have you back.  

Quote:Do....Do you know what mobile means?

Sorry, I was just being a smart aleck...