Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Schedule Release This Week -- Predict the Following

(05-09-2020, 09:19 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 08:20 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: First off, spell disrespected right before you press send because you as a grown man that's embarrassing to not proofread stuff. In addition, you is trying to lecture me like I'm one of your damn kids stop it because I don't conform my standards to you because I am my own man. I don't give a damn about your feelings or what you think and if me speaking my mind affects your masculinity then ignore my message and find another topic to discuss my friend. To me, you sound like a bitter old man that choose to throw insults when somewhere else don't agree with you and we should be able to have a discussion without the BS behind it.

you sound upset
 not really because it just a topic discussion it's not that serious to me. None of these topics are life or death but if you think I'm not going to speak my peace when somebody come at me in a negative tone you got to be crazy. LOL. Oh by the way, how you like my new Avatar?
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-09-2020, 09:42 AM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 09:19 AM)JackCity Wrote: you sound upset
 not really because it just a topic discussion it's not that serious to me. None of these topics are life or death but if you think I'm not going to speak my peace when somebody come at me in a negative tone you got to be crazy. LOL. Oh by the way, how you like my new Avatar?

Its just you tend to get quite worked up about minor discussions like the jags being seemingly disrespected/bortles so wanted to make sure you are okay. Also I'm not really sure, you'd have to ask one of the British members of the board I'd imagine

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2020, 03:44 PM by RicoTx.)

(05-09-2020, 08:20 AM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 07:40 AM)Rico Wrote: And once again you are reinforcing what I said.  The TEAM is not being 'disrespected'.  You feel like you are being disrespected.  It's pretty [BLEEP] embarrassing as an NFL fan to see people whine about this still.  I can imagine what it looks like to visiting fans.

Oh boo-hoo.  We're being diswespected.
First off, spell disrespected right before you press send because you as a grown man that's embarrassing to not proofread stuff. In addition, you is trying to lecture me like I'm one of your damn kids stop it because I don't conform my standards to you because I am my own man. I don't give a damn about your feelings or what you think and if me speaking my mind affects your masculinity then ignore my message and find another topic to discuss my friend. To me, you sound like a bitter old man that choose to throw insults when somewhere else don't agree with you and we should be able to have a discussion without the BS behind it.

Please point out the insults.  It appears to me that you're the one throwing out the insults.

I'm also really curious how I sound bitter...coming from the guy that's complaining about be 'disrespected', this carries very little weight.  I take very little seriously and I certainly don't whine about being 'disrespected'.  However, congratulations on looking at my profile and actually being able to figure that I'm old.  I commend you.  Very resourceful.

What a [BLEEP] baby.  <----There, that's an insult.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2020, 03:42 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(05-08-2020, 12:36 PM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 12:01 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Seems like you care since you got all butthurt.

Keep crying about how this crappy teams gets "no respect", it's pretty funny.

You're a joke

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Well, this went off the rails quickly.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-08-2020, 11:02 AM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 10:53 AM)Rico Wrote: And last year we crushed the Titans on Thursday night.

It's irrelevant.

Jacksonville is a small market team that nobody outside of this immediate area wants to see.  I don't care how bad or good they are.  NFL is about bottom-line.

I don't get why some people get their panties in a twist about it.  Big [BLEEP] deal.

If that's the mindset then relocate this team to a market that the NFL cares about because someone who spends his hard earned money every year on season tickets among other things tired of the same ole disrespect. It's like our money don't matter and if that's the case then please move this team to London. I agree with everything you have saI'd but you and nobody else on here can't determine what matters to me.
Ok. Why does what you enjoy and spend your money on have to do with someone else's "respect"? Why does it bother you that some randoms you know nothing about or have any interaction with feels the Jaguars aren't national tv worthy? Why does it come between you and your enjoyments? Do any of your other hobbies or interests get swayed by the same influence? I hope not. Whether or not the team moves has little to do with what you or I do with our season ticket money? 

I'm just saying, I don't care what folks think about our market or team, if I'm free on Sundays I'll be at the stadium because I like the Jaguars and I like football. The end. I think you should feel the same way, but more power to you if you don't. 

If the Jaguars have exciting, elite players and a winning background they will get the national games. Look at the Colts, no Luck, no SNF or MNF, 1 TNF game like us. They aren't a draw either and they have a decent team, but no clear cut stars. Look at the Bucs, 1 primtime game in 2019. 5 in 2020. They have Gronk, TB12, and a stacked WR room, all stars. Miami has 1 prime time game too, mostly rookies and rebuilding. So, unless you are a top market or dripping in talent, your team won't get much exposure, this isn't exclusive to the Jags.

(05-12-2020, 05:37 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 11:02 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: If that's the mindset then relocate this team to a market that the NFL cares about because someone who spends his hard earned money every year on season tickets among other things tired of the same ole disrespect. It's like our money don't matter and if that's the case then please move this team to London. I agree with everything you have saI'd but you and nobody else on here can't determine what matters to me.
Ok. Why does what you enjoy and spend your money on have to do with someone else's "respect"? Why does it bother you that some randoms you know nothing about or have any interaction with feels the Jaguars aren't national tv worthy? Why does it come between you and your enjoyments? Do any of your other hobbies or interests get swayed by the same influence? I hope not. Whether or not the team moves has little to do with what you or I do with our season ticket money? 

I'm just saying, I don't care what folks think about our market or team, if I'm free on Sundays I'll be at the stadium because I like the Jaguars and I like football. The end. I think you should feel the same way, but more power to you if you don't. 

If the Jaguars have exciting, elite players and a winning background they will get the national games. Look at the Colts, no Luck, no SNF or MNF, 1 TNF game like us. They aren't a draw either and they have a decent team, but no clear cut stars. Look at the Bucs, 1 primtime game in 2019. 5 in 2020. They have Gronk, TB12, and a stacked WR room, all stars. Miami has 1 prime time game too, mostly rookies and rebuilding. So, unless you are a top market or dripping in talent, your team won't get much exposure, this isn't exclusive to the Jags.

I understand what you're saying and let me make this clear the  lack of primetime game doesn't affect my enjoyment of being a Jaguar fan. I just see how the NFL treated our franchise compared to others which isn't right. It's old news at this point but I just care about my franchise and want them to be treated like an NFL team instead of some double A franchise.