Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 5 - tacks @ Jags***

(10-10-2021, 01:16 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Seriously there has to be someone on a practice squad they can get to do PaT

I'm of the opinion that since this continues regardless of kicker I think it's on either holder or long snapper.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

dont the Sharks have a kicker that kicks through those tiny uprights ????

(10-10-2021, 01:20 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: dont the Sharks have a kicker that kicks through those tiny uprights ????

If he's 10 yards away.

Day-von?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-10-2021, 01:18 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 01:16 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Seriously there has to be someone on a practice squad they can get to do PaT

I'm of the opinion that since this continues regardless of kicker I think it's on either holder or long snapper.

You might be on to something makes sense to me
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(10-10-2021, 01:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 01:20 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: dont the Sharks have a kicker that kicks through those tiny uprights ????

If he's 10 yards away.

LOL

Nice stop

Dewey excited about someone else making the play. QED.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Good job Defense

Nice work crowd. Looks a good turnout today and we seem to be in the majority

good stop now go down score and get 2

offense needs to punch Tennessee in the mouth right here. Feed Robinson and get 6 more, god knows we can't get 7.

(10-10-2021, 01:22 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Nice work crowd. Looks a good turnout today and we seem to be in the majority

Been a while since it sounded that loud.

I would like to see Arnold redeem himself here.

(10-10-2021, 01:23 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 01:22 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Nice work crowd. Looks a good turnout today and we seem to be in the majority

Been a while since it sounded that loud.

It certainly has. Sounds damn good.

Nice stop. Let's see if JRob can continue his monstrous game so far (or if he'll even be allowed to...).
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(10-10-2021, 01:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I would like to see Arnold redeem himself here.

That’ll work

There we go, Arnold.

(10-10-2021, 01:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Derrick Henry can be stopped if you go for his feet. Trying to tackle him high is useless.

Easier said than done

(10-10-2021, 01:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I would like to see Arnold redeem himself here.

There it is