Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I couldnt be more happier

Quote:They definitely look improved, but this game was winnable and we probably should have won it.

I think I've heard this story somewhere before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The defense is aweful.  The secondary is good.  The LB's have talent but clearly not used properly.  The D Line is an abomonation.  

Overall, I see the D as it always has been.  Just terrible.  The talent acquired is helping us stay respectable.  But it's clear that our Defensive minded HC doesn't really understand how to really make this D a winner.

On the flip side, the Offense looks pretty darn good.  The special teams is coming along as well.

The fact that we have bad penalties at the most in-opportune time is also frustrating.

But the loss was respectable.  We're still the sad sack losers that nobody respects.  But at least we won't be laughed at tonight.

Quote:The defense is aweful.  The secondary is good.  The LB's have talent but clearly not used properly.  The D Line is an abomonation.  

Overall, I see the D as it always has been.  Just terrible.  The talent acquired is helping us stay respectable.  But it's clear that our Defensive minded HC doesn't really understand how to really make this D a winner.

On the flip side, the Offense looks pretty darn good.  The special teams is coming along as well.

The fact that we have bad penalties at the most in-opportune time is also frustrating.

But the loss was respectable.  We're still the sad sack losers that nobody respects.  But at least we won't be laughed at tonight.

We will still get laughed at.

How can you say the defense is aweful? They held GB to a FG 2X in the red zone

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:dead serious. Those blown timeouts and pointless penalties all stem from preparation.
The timeouts were on Bortles and comment about the penalties makes me wonder if you watched the game or just saw the box score.

<p class="bbc_left">Education is the cheap defense of nations. - Edmund Burke

<p class="bbc_left"> 

<p class="bbc_left">Or is it from Burke? I tried finding the source, and looked through some of his writings, no luck. Anybody with google-fu got a citation of the source?

Quote:We will still get laughed at.

Bingo.  Everyone that thinks that this loss was a good thing just doesn't get it.  We should have won that game.  The defense has talent.  The fact that this coaching staff has no clue as to how to use the talent tells us all we need to know.

They are inept.  Either that, or DC can't draft.  Your choice.

Good on Myers today too..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

That final play on 4th down insures it.

Too bad Robinson didn't come down with the ball in the endzone earlier.

Quote:The timeouts were on Bortles and comment about the penalties makes me wonder if you watched the game or just saw the box score.

I said PREPARATION!!!!!!!!!

I'm laughing at some 6 people on here who still think we should keep Bradley around.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I said PREPARATION!!!!!!!!!

H?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Really was awesome putting up a very good fight against one of the best teams in the NFL. Obviously I wish we could have won on that last play/drive but it was a close game from start to finish really. So much better than being blown out or not having anything to watch after the first half.
You are totally missing it. You need to stamp your feet and pout in order to assure victories. /sarcasm

At least now I get a better idea of why the whiners are so caught up in ice cream and sprinkles.

<p class="bbc_left">Education is the cheap defense of nations. - Edmund Burke

<p class="bbc_left"> 

<p class="bbc_left">Or is it from Burke? I tried finding the source, and looked through some of his writings, no luck. Anybody with google-fu got a citation of the source?

Quote:How can you say the defense is aweful? They held GB to a FG 2X in the red zone

Yeah we held Rodgers to under 200 yards and Lacy to 60. Thats a pretty good performance
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Bingo.  Everyone that thinks that this loss was a good thing just doesn't get it.  We should have won that game.  The defense has talent.  The fact that this coaching staff has no clue as to how to use the talent tells us all we need to know.

They are inept.  Either that, or DC can't draft.  Your choice.

The fact that this game came down to 1 play is exciting to me. Look at Week 1 vs the Panthers last year. We are light years ahead of that team. Look i want to win just as bad as the next guy. I just dont see how you cannot be optimistic for our future after this game. It baffles me. 

Quote:That final play on 4th down insures it.

Too bad Robinson didn't come down with the ball in the endzone earlier.
Or too bad they called that hold on Luke that was so iffy or the 4 PI calls they missed on ARob. The refs were atrocious today.

Zero turnovers and playing a bend but don't break defense. That's not what Seattle does.

Rodgers one td was an absolutely ridiculous throw and catch too
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Yeah we held Rodgers to under 200 yards and Lacy to 60. Thats a pretty good performance

And...lost. Again.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:The fact that this game came down to 1 play is exciting to me. Look at Week 1 vs the Panthers last year. We are light years ahead of that team. Look i want to win just as bad as the next guy. I just dont see how you cannot be optimistic for our future after this game. It baffles me.
You can be optimistic and criticize the game at the same time.

You are coming off like you are so happy with today's outcome. That would have been fine last year but not this year.

Quote:The fact that this game came down to 1 play is exciting to me. Look at Week 1 vs the Panthers last year. We are light years ahead of that team. Look i want to win just as bad as the next guy. I just dont see how you cannot be optimistic for our future after this game. It baffles me. 

[Image: Jaguars_Gus_Bradley_2013.jpg]