Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Final cuts have started

Who is gonna start the fire Caldwell post?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Only if he's pass rushing only. Rotational. Otherwise, he can't drop and cover like 3-4 OLBs are asked to do at times. I agree that's probably a good fit, but in a limited role.

Agreed, no one is bringing in Davis to cover.

Quote:Who is gonna start the fire Caldwell post?

Only someone who does not know what Caldwell is doing.

Quote:Know. His schtick is just tired and predictable.

What schtick? You're delusional.

And know what?

Quote:Davis and Holmes are both kind of shockers to me

This is a bit surprising considering how desperate we've been for a pass rush and some legit talent at OTTO. That said, this is a huge sign that Hayes Pullard III is making the final roster. I'm wondering if Pullard can play OTTO.

'02

Quote:This is a bit surprising considering how desperate we've been for a pass rush and some legit talent at OTTO. That said, this is a huge sign that Hayes Pullard III is making the final roster. I'm wondering if Pullard can play OTTO.

Which position did he play in preseason besides fullback?

He punted a few times.

Quote:He punted a few times.

Not funny.

Quote:Which position did he play in preseason besides fullback?

Lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Not funny.

It gave me a chuckle
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I am serious Skeet.

Quote:He punted a few times.

He looked intriguing running point guard too against the Bucs.

Just this past spring the team gave Davis a 2nd round tender. Did the pass rush and LB positions improve that much that fast to cut him? That represents the shocker of the cuts thus far.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:He looked intriguing running point guard too against the Bucs.

You have your sports mixed up.

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2016, 06:12 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Just this past spring the team gave Davis a 2nd round tender. Did the pass rush and LB positions improve that much that fast to cut him? That represents the shocker of the cuts thus far.

That was before training camp, preseason games, etc. I was shocked too.

Quote:Tripp cut

NOOO!!!

I really thought they liked Tripp. With Arbrister, Davis and Holmes gone I thought for sure he was safe. I don't get this cut at all.

'02

Quote:You have your sports mixed up.

Oops.

Quote:Chris smith is not getting cut

He had a pretty good training camp and preseason actually.  I think he surprised some people (at least some fans) and looks like he'll make the 53.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:He had a pretty good training camp and preseason actually.  I think he surprised some people (at least some fans) and looks like he'll make the 53.

As a third stringer.