Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2016 Regular Season Schedule

Quote:So you'll be cheering for a Jags win vs Green Bay and Denver?

Yes I will. But I don't want us to win by getting lucky.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I really didn't miss this crap at all.

She's back............The JDubinator!!!!!!!!!!

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Yes I will. But I don't want us to win by getting lucky.
How does this make any sense?!

I don't care how we win as long as we win. Whether its lucky, dominant, or the other team goes to see Finding Dory and misses the game... I just want wins. And you should too if you are truly rooting for the Jags.

Quote:How does this make any sense?!

I don't care how we win as long as we win. Whether its lucky, dominant, or the other team goes to see Finding Dory and misses the game... I just want wins. And you should too if you are truly rooting for the Jags.

The problem is if we win by luck some of our own fans will get up in arms about it. So to a degree, I get where she's coming from.

Quote:I really didn't miss this crap at all.

Nobody does. I think I am starting to remember why I don't visit the board as much once the season begins.

;

;

I'm going to attempt to get this topic back on track.

Here's my breakdown of the schedule (and yes I know everything will change with injuries, etc)

Probable wins:

Colts

Bears

Titans x2

Texans

Lions

Bills

Probable losses:

Packers

Chiefs

Broncos

Texans

Colts

That puts us at 7-5 with 4 Toss up games:

Chargers

Raiders

Vikings

Ravens

Assuming we split the toss ups, that leaves us at 9-7. That's most likely not good enough for the playoffs but if we can steal 1 game, 10-6 should put us in.

Quote:It is the United Kingdom flag, not United Jack.
UNION JACK YOU MORON!

Geez....

Not united Jack, not jack union.

I don't believe any of the "reasons" you are this way. I think you just like to troll so hard and you get your jollies from it.

Or you are a complete imbecile. 

The flag is called THE UNION JACK, it is the official flag of the United Kingdom, which is a flag made of multiple countries', within the U.K., flag designs.

You are a waste of good O2.

Quote:If people don't like my responses, they should not say anything that would cause such replies.
Or you could take a long walk of a short roof of a tall building.

That would end "such replies"

Quote:The problem is if we win by luck some of our own fans will get up in arms about it. So to a degree, I get where she's coming from.
And guess what.... who cares? We won!

Thats also not what she meant either. She doesn't want us to win by luck because the Packers and Broncos are her other favorite teams.

Quote:And guess what.... who cares? We won!

Thats also not what she meant either. She doesn't want us to win by luck because the Packers and Broncos are her other favorite teams.

I guess no one cares, a win is a win to me.

Quote:How does this make any sense?!

If we win by getting lucky the media will talk about how Green Bay lost it. We would get a lot more respect if people say we played better than a playoff team.

Quote:If we win by getting lucky the media will talk about how Green Bay lost it. We would get a lot more respect if people say we played better than a playoff team.
But guess what? Who cares what the media says? We won and that's all that matters.

Quote:But guess what? Who cares what the media says? We won and that's all that matters.

Many people on this forum complained about disrespect through the media, including myself. Now we are finally getting it. I want that to keep coming when we play the games/

Of course I will be happy no matter how we win, but it is much better to see your team play like a winner.

Quote:UNION JACK YOU MORON!

Geez....

Not united Jack, not jack union.

I don't believe any of the "reasons" you are this way. I think you just like to troll so hard and you get your jollies from it.

Or you are a complete imbecile. 

The flag is called THE UNION JACK, it is the official flag of the United Kingdom, which is a flag made of multiple countries', within the U.K., flag designs.

You are a waste of good O2.
Those responses were far too contrived to be ignorance.

This troll will get banned again soon enough.

Quote:Those responses were far too contrived to be ignorance.

This troll will get banned again soon enough.

I was never banned for being mean or stupid.

Quote:I was never banned for being mean or stupid.
You were banned for being a troll, which you will be banned for again soon enough.

Some of us realize your shtick.

Quote:You were banned for being a troll, which you will be banned for again soon enough.

TMD gets banned for derailing threads... JDub lives on!

I couldn't keep track of this thread with a Rand McNally atlas.

Quote:You were banned for being a troll, which you will be banned for again soon enough.

You are making that up.

A permaban would be nice

;

;