Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fear the Walking Dead - Season Two (caution: spoilers)

Quote:This show needs to learn from Game of Thrones. It needs boobs.

This.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This.

It's not HBO. And somehow I feel even boobs couldn't save the ship from sinking.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Sadly lol

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I told my husband that at this point I only watch it to see how badly they're going to screw themselves over by their own stupidity. And Nick. I like Nick and Victor. 

After Sunday's episode I think the writers have some serious personal parent/child issues they're letting play out on television. 

I actually don't like Nick.

Only character I really like is Travis.  Alicia is okay, but not really someone I can say I really like yet.  She's starting to grow on me though.  I used to like Victor, but his character has been all over the place.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I like Strand. Travis should have been dead long ago.

Quote:It's not HBO. And somehow I feel even boobs couldn't save the ship from sinking.

Well, they make a great life preserver when it does.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I like Strand. Travis should have been dead long ago.

agree

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I actually don't like Nick.

Only character I really like is Travis.  Alicia is okay, but not really someone I can say I really like yet.  She's starting to grow on me though.  I used to like Victor, but his character has been all over the place.  
Alicia is growing on me as well. Madison needs to be bitten and/or put down. She drives me nuts. Travis- that's his name- he is too anguished or something. I don't know what it is but he's so...... I can't think of a better word. Strand is all over the place but I still like him. 

Alicia, is coming around. They keep alluding to some inner [BLEEP] in Madison on the Talking Dead but...so far..meh

Great finale loved the entire 2 hours.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Great finale loved the entire 2 hours.

I'm sorry... I just couldn't stand it.

The story just stunk to high heaven.

I agree with the plot feature/theme that they all had to leave their shelters because they weren't safe and the people couldn't be trusted.

They just didn't do a very good job, IMO, of telling that story.

The only thing that's driving my interest any further is the US Border Patrol gang.  Unless I'm mistaken, that looked like the old Sheriff from SOA.

Yay! Chris died!

Whoever plays Madison is a horrible actor.
Huh

Quote:Whoever plays Madison is a horrible actor.

She is good in the film The Zero Effect (underrated and overlooked comedy/drama with Ben Stiller and Bill Pullman), but yeah.. some of her scenes have been pretty wooden.

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2016, 11:31 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:Whoever plays Madison is a horrible actor.

Kim Dickens is usually very good, here she struggles playing a character who does very stupid things.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I thought this show picked up nicely the past few episodes. 

Also, looking forward to seeing Unser (from S.O.A) on it now next season.

The more they draw this nomad "story" out, the more it becomes more repetitive of the original series - except it's like the store brand vs the national brand.  It's a suitable substitute if you're out of the good stuff, but not your preference.

Maybe as it gets renewed, they will bring in better characters/actors as the budget swells.  I'm hoping we'll see that as the border patrol storyline develops.

So far I like it, but they are all so careless and do some really stupid things,

Needs more cities falling, bombed, nuked, etc.

I personally need more Alycia in those kick [BLEEP] boots from Talking...