Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Are you ever embarrassed to go around telling people that you are a Jags fan?

I'm not embarrassed of it but living up here in Northern Michigan and Northern Wisconsin I always get a: "Jaguars? Why the heck are you a Jaguars fan?". I've told my story atleast 100 times lol.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am never embarrassed. I know that when they hear I am a Jags fan I will get a weird stare and a look of sympathy. Doesn't matter much too me though. I have the large Jags head decal on the back window of my truck and represent the Jaguars as much as I can. I live in Raider and Niner country so I stick out like a sore thumb but that's ok.

"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Nope. I live in Bucs country. People at school used to joke with me about it and we always talked [BLEEP] about each others teams at lunch. It would be funny because every Monday they'll ask me "Did the Jags win ?" when they know damn well we lost. Haha. But most of them were bandwagon fans of Patriots and Packers team like that. Some of them would say "At least he's loyal".

I remember we used to have Jersey day every other Friday and I would walk around with my Gabbert jersey proudly. Lol. That was Frehsman year of HS.

-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Nope, I live in Myrtle Beach and there are tons of Steeler fans here and most of them when I'm wearing my Jag hat still mention Freddy T owning the rushing record at 3 Rivers. 

I just tell them I'm a fan of the one team you can never claim is due to a bandwagon.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

I'm embarrassed that this was ever created.  The OP should be banned for life.

You are the weakest link,

<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm embarrassed that this was ever created.  The OP should be banned for life.

You are the weakest link,

Yeah.  If anything is embarrassing, it's this thread's existence on our board. 

Yes, I am a Jags fan, sometime people are sympathetic, but when I retort with " Well, its great being a fan in the off-season I mean, we are really well placed for the draft!" and that always gets a laugh. And then I go into " But seriously, I am a season ticket holder and they have this Jags 365 program? that like, has stuff going on all year that is jags related like movie night in the stadium that is pretty cool,  with a  walking tour of the locker rooms and team facilities. Can't touch anything but its interesting to see. They have special events like at adventure landing for the family for free if you are a season ticket holder and some cheerleaders show up or ex players. They have days where there's reduced admission to museums for ticket holder sand everyone shows up in jerseys. Plus with the stadium experience being ranked in the top 10 in the NFL, its fun just being a season ticket holder in the off-season and that shows a smart business plan because....if we had a winning team, well, that would just be icing on the cake."

They usually come back with a stare and "movie night?" and I reply, "yeah, its not a first run, but its a football related movie, like "rudy" or "Friday night lights" we get to watch it in the stands on those huge Monitors, you have heard about them, right?, yeah. those. Plus they give you free popcorn, and you can have a greenscreen picture taken for free, its fun."

No. I have been here since year one. And havent seen a receiver core as good since the Coughlin days.

And have a huge amount of cash for good to great D players. And another draft. And your upset? Ticked off? Discouraged? I know for me whether in Jax, Knoxville, Newhaven? Long Beach. I still bleed Teal and not afraid to say it or have it on my car.

I have no reason to complain new boards, new practice field, new locker room, new state of art venue, pools, cabanas, etc.

If any thing we should be proud that Khan is pimping out the Jags.

Better then a ride for one. A fresh coat of paint and Aftermarket high tech parts for all.

I am 200% behind Khan and his comitment to Jacksonville.

And love Dave and Tollerate Gus. However I am back in Gus court regardless of his record if he turns the team around this year.

If not ready to bring in next coach. I am a Jags fan through and through.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags