Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Arizona Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers NFC Championship Game Thread***

Extreme depression and jealous envy?

It must be Super Bowl time for a Jaguars fan.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow the funny word for tooting is banned? That is worse than banning ice cream.

Carson Palmers play has managed to suck the soul out of the entire organization.

Quote:Carson Palmers play has managed to suck the soul out of the entire organization.

I wrote this before that pick 6.

I'd go for the 60 burger if I were the Panthers.

Blow it up refs.

Panthers will go to their 2nd Superbowl and their 1st Superbowl win, while Jacksonville is on their 5th straight losing season...sigh.

Quote:Carson Palmers play has managed to suck the soul out of the entire organization.

Wrote this before 2 more picks.

Quote:Panthers will go to their 2nd Superbowl and their 1st Superbowl win, while Jacksonville on their 5th straight losing season...sigh.

Pump the breaks on handing Carolina the Lombardi.

Quote:Pump the breaks on handing Carolina the Lombardi.
Carolina is going to obliterate Denver

[Image: xye6w.jpg]

Quote:Carolina is going to obliterate Denver

Guess I was watching a different defense this afternoon.

Does anyone still seriously think Cam is not the MVP?

335 yards, two TDs, one INT, 47 rushing yards, two TDs.

With Corey Brown, Ted Ginn Jr, rookie Funchess, and old man Cotchery as his WRs.  He does have Olsen at TE. 

Quote:Guess I was watching a different defense this afternoon.

The D looked good, no doubt, but NE is a complete 1 sided offense...they ran the ball like 12 times and threw it close to 60.  Carolina is hardly as one sided, and their D looks legit also, which isn't good for Denver because Grandpa didnt look all that great throughout the game.

Quote:The D looked good, no doubt, but NE is a complete 1 sided offense...they ran the ball like 12 times and threw it close to 60. Carolina is hardly as one sided, and their D looks legit also, which isn't good for Denver because Grandpa didnt look all that great throughout the game.

I just think it will be a good game.

I haven't watched the Panthers at all this year outside of a couple games. Have they had to battle any adversity?

It's a big stage.

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2016, 10:58 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Quote:Panthers will go to their 2nd Superbowl and their 1st Superbowl win, while Jacksonville is on their 5th straight losing season...sigh.
Panthers have 15 playoff games counting this years super bowl, Jaguars have 11

They are not that far ahead of us, they have had a lot of bad years too, we just couldnt get over the hump 

We are 0-2 in AFC championship games, Panthers are 2-1 NFC title games

Panthers found them a franchise QB and good things happen

Now we have a franchise QB our future is bright 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Denver is going to get spanked like they did when they faced Seattle, in fact it's quite a similar match up...except Peyton is washed now.

Quote:Denver is going to get spanked like they did when they faced Seattle, in fact it's quite a similar match up...except Peyton is washed now.

Are you able to be objective at all in your analysis or is the jughead hate driving your prediction?

Quote:Guess I was watching a different defense this afternoon.

Nope, but you were watching the AFC championship game, which is JV compared to the NFC.

Quote:Denver is going to get spanked like they did when they faced Seattle, in fact it's quite a similar match up...except Peyton is washed now.

I really don't see that happening.