Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which AFC Team Will Advance Into The AFC Divisional Playoff Game?
Cincinnati Bengals
Pittsburgh Steelers
[Show Results]

***Official Steelers @ Bengals AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread***

Quote:I know. It was a great hit. I understand the penalty because they're trying to protect players these days,,, but damm, this is the playoffs and that was really close.

Personally I love hits like that and think that a few borderline hits are worth the penalties in the big picture.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Ugh...I'll just give it to Hoyer because he's been in most of the season.

Yeah, I think it's Hoyer too. But, McCarron is looking VERY shaky and could choke it up big time this next half.

Haven't tuned in for either game. Miss anything besides Texan humiliation?

This game is boring.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2016, 10:51 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

I feel like this game is over. I feel like 6 points is insurmountable with a jibroni like McCarron. Same way I felt when we got down 7-0 with Henne at the helm.

Quote:I feel like this game is over. I feel like 6 points is insurmountable with a jibroni like McCarron. Same way I felt when we got down 7-0 with Henne at the helm.

That's a very good comparison. It is almost exactly the same feeling as that, Lol! McCarron/Henne = 6 points behind and it's over.

Quote:That's a very good comparison. It is almost exactly the same feeling as that, Lol! McCarron/Henne = 6 points behind and it's over.

Yet, the morons on this board love them some Henne. Would rather have a backup with a spine.

Omg. McCarron actually converted a 3rd down (just the third 1st down all night).

Finally some life

LOOOOL and then that

What.The.H@$!.Was.That.?

Bungles

Will Allen had his ankles broken on that run!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Haha! Annnnnnddddd Bengals curse continues!

Quote:I feel like this game is over. I feel like 6 points is insurmountable with a jibroni like McCarron. Same way I felt when we got down 7-0 with Henne at the helm.

This just in:  I have breaking News:

It's official.

Game OVER

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2016, 11:04 PM by JagsGooner.)

Lol going to commercial that guy was saying(motioning) I tossed it to you(gay) on purpose!

Nick Saban produces some powerhouse QBs

Quote:Nick Saban produces some powerhouse QBs

Bama QBs rock!

lol @ the penalty

Lol and they still get slapped with the penalty on something that should have never happened!

Quote:This just in:  I have breaking News:

It's official.

Game OVER

I'm being told that the governor has provided a stay of execution