Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Bills @ London, England, Game Day Thread***

Stream is looking good atm.  Let's hope it keeps up! 

I'd be seriously impressed after seeing how nfl.com and even directv.com really do a terrible job of streaming such a big ticket item.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

who else hates Eddie Farrah

Is 1010xl going to cover the game as well, are will they be blacked out like usual?

'02

Quote:Look on the bright side, at least you'll be numb to when the losing happens.

Ha!  The concern is we have a 13-10 game which makes me pass out!

Quote:who else hates Eddie Farrah

Doc Steroid Low IQ Tony
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 09:28 AM by AmeliaIsland.)

Jags management might fire Gus Bradley if the Jaguars lose to Rex and the Bills today at London.   Joe Philbin had to sell his mansion after he was fired after the Dolphins lost to the Jets at Wembley.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/10/2...da-mansion

We are still in this game!!!

Quote:If it's lagging it's most likely your internet speed.

I went to the bathroom and came back to a green screen.

The Black Attack is Back!

Yeah, the picture looks pretty good!  Marks was carrying the Union Jack

I'm staring at a crystal clear feed (albeit before the game actually starts) with 40mbps.  I supposedly get 50mbps but I'll take it.

Quote:JDR?

LOL.... I can't believe I posted that..

Gus.

'02

Lets go Jag-U-Ares
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

GMW!
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Having a 100meg connection I doubt its my internet. However I went and refreshed it and it started back up so hoping it was just a hiccup.

Really bummed I didn't make the trip, but minus the 20 second delay the stream has been excellent.

If the NFL continues with the live stream, they will use google instead.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Really bummed I didn't make the trip, but minus the 20 second delay the stream has been excellent.

If the NFL continues with the live stream, they will use google instead.

What makes you think its a 20 second delay?  Also the second statement you make about google getting the stream is based on...?

Go Jags!

Quote:who else hates Eddie Farrah

The law ossifices of Eddie Farah. Just call me eddie.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Can we run the ball to help Bortles out?  Injury free game for both teams, LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO