Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Titans Game Day Thread - Second Half***

Quote:I don't feel as bad as I should.

Ditto that. We almost stole it in miracle fashion. As awful as we looked.

No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Lol.  It would be our most consistent player of the last 10 years that loses it for us.  Good game.  We'll be good eventually,  Just need to keep developing.

Scobee did not lose that for us.

Bortles is going to be great.  Honestly, he is.

Now that one hurt

It hurts worse knowing we almost won.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Lol.  It would be our most consistent player of the last 10 years that loses it for us.  Good game.  We'll be good eventually,  Just need to keep developing.
I wouldn't put that on scobee.. more on the blocking

Quote:Hurns coulda turned upfield for another 8-10 yards. But man this team fails all the way around.
Nah Momentum took him Out

If it wasn't for Cecil we would won that game. Just sayin'

Quote:Bortles threw for 336 yards, completed almost 70% of his passes and led the team in rushing despite getting sacked 6 times. If only he had some help... I feel sorry for him.

Bortles would be the talk of the country if he was on any half-decent team.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Scobee did not lose that for us.

He was our last shot.

Quote:If it wasn't for Cecil we would won that game. Just sayin'

Yep.  Would've at least been that missing FG.

Quote:Yea Hurns could have easily gone up the sideline before stepping out. Whatever, he didn't want to fall in bounds so I get it. At least we had the chance. Too bad to have it end like that.
Yeah can't be too mad at him he did what he was supposed to do. Tough luck 

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 04:12 PM by dwolf.)

That was a heck of a game all things considered. I really wanted the win and without the turnovers we would have won. Regardless, Bortles was very good and did everything he could do and put us into position to win the game despite several failures from his receiver group.

Pretty much lost to ourselves on that one. Pick and fumble in FG range

Improvement right?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

If we had timeouts left we could of gave scobee a better chance. We lost this because of our coach

Its like no matter what we do, we have to lose. Thats bad. Whats wrong with us?

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Pretty much lost to ourselves on that one. Pick and fumble in FG range
Exactly.  Jags had not 1, not 2, but 3 chances to win that one.  Shot themselves in the foot repeatedly. 

Quote:If it wasn't for Cecil we would won that game. Just sayin'

no.

then we don't get in desparation mode and fisch doesn't let bortles loose....

ice cream

Okay, can we drop the whole "Bortles is a problem" now? I mean, even those MB posters who've had the misfortune of having a crucial part of their brain removed - you have enough sense to drop it, right? K, cool. Thanks.