Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Bills Gameday***

THE LORDS OF THE MANOR

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Amazing win. We won despite the OL. Really hope Cam is ok, we need all our guys.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

2-0 in London vs 2 teams with winning records

What a great game. Despite the two red zone, fumbles, Peterson have this Offense moving today.

(10-08-2023, 01:01 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 12:57 PM)raptor6581 Wrote: Incredibly sloppy, but great game. Moved the ball through the air with ease. Running game looked putrid all day, but still had 195 yards. Defense held a high flying offense to only 20 points, had another turn over, and simply got the job done. Have GOT to figurebout the OL issues and clean up the red zone play, but coming out of London at 3-2 puts them in a good spot.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

Maybe 3-2?
Yeah, I already fixed it before ya commented.

The biggest story of this team so far is actually how elite the defense appears to be.

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/17110...FPYKA&s=19

lolololololololol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Called it!!

-Stat Man

I know this is out of left field, but I just want to give a big [BLEEP] You to Rick Ballou. Dude is unlistenable on the radio. Happened to have him on one day after work and his anti Jags commentary and season premature analysis is just horrendously bad. He was similarly obnoxious when Ramsey was available in the offseason. This isn’t some new revelation for me, but the dude continues to top himself on negativity and bad takes. And his voice is annoying too.

(10-08-2023, 01:01 PM)Newton Wrote: The biggest story of this team so far is actually how elite the defense appears to be.

I'd argue it's the sole reason we have 2 of our 3 wins.  Yeah they stunk vs Houston but otherwise... You can call them the strength of this team.

The game is ongoing In My Head.

NH3...
"AZANE"

So happy for this win. Divisional matchups are always unpredictable so going into a matchup against the colts and not being desperate at 2-4 is big

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 01:13 PM by AshtonEMT. Edited 1 time in total.)

Yes, Ballou sucks. He always says you fans, like he’s so professional he’s above being a fan.

NH3 Out...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 01:15 PM by Jag149. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-08-2023, 01:06 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 01:01 PM)Newton Wrote: The biggest story of this team so far is actually how elite the defense appears to be.

I'd argue it's the sole reason we have 2 of our 3 wins.  Yeah they stunk vs Houston but otherwise... You can call them the strength of this team.

Going to be a tough week for our guys.  I traveled a lot and going west was always the hardest for my body to re acclimate to.  I do hope they can get recovered quickly.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

I also want to point out that Ridley caught a clutch pass. Redemption

(10-08-2023, 01:14 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 01:06 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: I'd argue it's the sole reason we have 2 of our 3 wins.  Yeah they stunk vs Houston but otherwise... You can call them the strength of this team.

Going to be a tough week for our guys.  I traveled a lot and going west was always the hardest for my body to re acclimate to.  I do hopethey can get recovered quickly.
I believe they are flying back tonight. So, they've got tomorrow and Tuesday to rest, and it's a home game. Hopefully that's enough to get them ready for next weekend. Walk out of that one with a W, and they should be sitting in great position for that tough stretch after.

Good Game Jaguars!!
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

So after the sky was falling and this team was overrated and the season done.

Are people back on board now? Do you have belief in this team again? 

Winning despite not playing your best is what the good teams do.

Ugly mistakes in this game. Bills were gifted several times and couldn't capitalize on most of them. ETN finally had his break statistically.

Time to put the Colts down again.