Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

I don't know who Ten Bucks Tommy is...not even sure where Philips Highway is.

Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't know who Ten Bucks Tommy is...not even sure where Philips Highway is.

That's just what someone would say when they were trying to not have their cover blown.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Either that, or I really don't have a clue.

Quote:Either that, or I really don't have a clue.

That's exactly what you'd say to hide the truth! :thumbsup:

Either that or it is the truth... Ninja

Quote:Either that or it is the truth... Ninja

That's what a liar would say!! Big Grin

Or somebody telling the truth.

Quote:Or somebody telling the truth.

If you're telling the truth, you don't have to tell people you're telling the truth!! :no:

Honestly, I'm telling the truth.

Quote:Honestly, I'm telling the truth.

You know who says stuff like that? :whistling:

I heard it's really 6' 2" and twelve bucks.

Quote:I heard it's really 6' 2" and twelve bucks.
With a face like yours no wonder he'd raise his prices. 

My 5 year old got his first full week of grounding this week. He comes up to me today and says hey dad tommorrow am I free?!

Lol they crack me up.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

One week to go for a 5 day weekend.. I'm already draggin to the finish line.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

As I was boarding a flight back to Jacksonville in Atlanta today, I walked past Mark Lamping standing by the airline counter. After boarding I walked past Herman Cain seated in first class.

Ooh. Ahh.

Quote:As I was boarding a flight back to Jacksonville in Atlanta today, I walked past Mark Lamping standing by the airline counter. After boarding I walked past Herman Cain seated in first class.

Ooh. Ahh.

But did ya get beat over the head and drug off the plane?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

What's going on with this MB these days.. very few posts.. are there server issues or are people having a break?

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Damn it's been almost a month I can't log in and it was almost impossible to get this 2nd account keep getting SQL something is it me?

I've been trying to log in on my works computer, it will only allow me to do so if I check the 'remember me' option.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Damn it's been almost a month I can't log in and it was almost impossible to get this 2nd account keep getting SQL something is it me?

I had to start a second acct and couldn't do that w/o first installing a new browser and using a network I'd never used before to log on. 

Still can't get on with my phone. 

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]