Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

I've brought in a 'family pack' of popcorn to work for my night shift.

Someone just tried to take a handful of it.. I must have given them the look that it wouldn't end well for them as they swiftly changed thier mind.

I do not share my food. Steer clear!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is a dum thread.

Damn i can't remember a time ever where there was no one else logged on the site, Dear Jaguars don't let this board die! 

Quote:Damn i can't remember a time ever where there was no one else logged on the site, Dear Jaguars don't let this board die! 
It's strange. 

The user log-in counter doesn't even work anymore for me. It constantly reads "0." 

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]

Does anyone know what's actually happened to this MB?

Quote:It's strange.

The user log-in counter doesn't even work anymore for me. It constantly reads "0."

There's a user log-in counter?

Sometimes something simple can smell so good. I went to get one of my drinks out of the fridge in the break room and it was obvious someone had just made some toast and buttered it.

You just cannot beat buttered toast sometimes..

Quote:You just cannot beat buttered toast sometimes..

You have to beat it always!

Quote:There's a user log-in counter?
Well, not exactly. But there's a "thingy" in the subscript area that shows how many and which users are viewing a topic. 

It just reads zero for me all the time regardless of other users being present or not. 

I know the wife cooked dinner but I had to give a co-worker a ride home and theres a KFC on the way home, I can resist hopefully she don't find out

KFC, Finger Lickin' Good, if you're in to that sort of thing :teehee: :yes:

Quote:I know the wife cooked dinner but I had to give a co-worker a ride home and theres a KFC on the way home, I can resist hopefully she don't find out

I almost never eat fast food anymore, but I had to drive to Gainesville and back twice last week and I broke down and hit that Wendy's on Chafee Rd. 

I'm a sucker for that spicy chicken sandwich for some reason. I think that was only the third time I've ordered food from a drive through window in 2017. 

Quote:KFC, Finger Lickin' Good, if you're in to that sort of thing :teehee: :yes:

KFC is my crack

Y'all hear about the guy who got bit on the tongue by rattlesnake

What was he trying to do? Kiss It?

Quote:What was he trying to do? Kiss It?

Yup and the kickers it's my neighbor the street behind us lol!

He was really trying to kiss it???? :blink:

Quote:He was really trying to kiss it???? :blink:

Supposedly the guy who caught the snake was holding it trying to get him to kiss it. Kept sticking it near his face and then it strikes him in the mouth.

Felt bad we where making fun of it when the neighbors kid goes oh that was my uncle lol.

Here's an article I found about it

Moron Tries To Kiss Rattlesnake, Neighbors Horrified To See What Happens

http://madworldnews.com/moron-tries-to-k...ttlesnake/