Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars select fowler

I have to say he reminds me of Melvin Ingram and I didnt like the pick. Williams is head and shoulders above all the defensive guys

And Cooper was there for the taking

Fowler? Wow

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:whose scared of them?? Nobody!! Julius Thomas maybe thats it.. They avg 15 pts a game come on..

Im with you.

There just guys

Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate

Quote:Im with you.

There just guys

I'm not with you.

They're. They and are. They're.

Sorry, pet peeve of mine.

You are the worst poster on this board.

smh

another florida gator

haven't learned 

one

damn

thing

Someone save this post when he becomes DROY

Defense win games.

We need a pass rusher. No one with a brain doubted we would pick a DE in first round.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I'll sleep on this pick and like it tomorrow

Didn't want Cooper but just cant see past Williams potential and versatility not to mention ability to be an immediate contributor

Fowler hits a need is athletic And has potential but I think he will need a few years to develop so I expect Chris Clemons to stay on the roster

Quote:Of course everyone was gonna hate this pick. Let him play first guys. Jeez. Welcome to Duval, Fowler!!!

we've let enough gators play here

terrible pick, amari cooper is gonna be a perennial pro bowler from 2nd season till retirement

I hate this pick and the only reason why i have hope for his career here is because of Gus and what he done with marginal talent on the defensive side of the ball. Remember he took a bust of a player like Marks and made him into a pro bowler so now i have my fingers cross and hoping for the best.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Dorial Green-Beckham in 2nd round?

Waits for stuff to be thrown at him.
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Caldwell building the franchise right ! Oh yea!! So we gonna win 10 games this year huh? Smh he failed!

Just curious...does anyone think that all of the mock drafts having teams take a specific player, actually put peer pressure on a coaching staff to take that same player? Kind of like they take that player to avoid the criticism. I feel like that is what we just did.

Quote:Dorial Green-Beckham in 2nd round?

Waits for stuff to be thrown at him.
throws a woman down the stairs at you

pass

Quote:Just curious...does anyone think that all of the mock drafts having teams take a specific player, actually put peer pressure on a coaching staff to take that same player? Kind of like they take that player to avoid the criticism. I feel like that is what we just did.
No coaches dont pay any attention to that crap

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:I will be the first to say it !! Fowler will bust! Caldwell and Gus will be fired after this season! Smh missed oppurtunity to get a offensive weapon for a offense that avg 15.6 pts a game! Anybody who got a problem with this statement come see me im here at the stadium we can chat now!!

The depth at WR and RB is deep.

Phillip Dorsett didn't have a QB for 3 years and Duke Johnson can do what Shady McCoy can do.   The depth in the draft for a pass rusher was very limited.

[quote name="Treestone Ice" post="477972" timestamp="1430442692"]

[/quote]

If we drafted a slightly better Paul Spicer at 3 I'll be upset.

I don't like the pick, but I'll support it for now.[/quote]

Agreed on both points.

Quote:No coaches dont pay any attention to that crap

If they're sitting on the hot seat after a 3-13 season maybe?