Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Caldwell: "We will be big-spenders in Free Agency."

Jags front office all talk. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Jags front office all talk.

All you do here is throw poop on everything. Does it make you feel better or something?

Quote:Jags front office all talk. 

526 posts of pessimism. Your life must be really sad buddy.

Quote:526 posts of pessimism. Your life must be really sad buddy.

Seriously, I don't understand why waste your time like that. Strange.

So, I hadn't mentioned anything since I wasn't sure of what I heard. But Oesher's reply on o-zone confirmed what I thought I heard. Dave considered right guard, center, and left tackle as being set. Why isn't left guard, a positioned he addressed by signing his main big free-agent, listed as one of them?

Caldwell is deflecting

[Image: ninja.gif]

I am pretty sure that Suh will be a Redskin. Wallbash

Quote:I am pretty sure that Suh will be a Redskin. Wallbash

Hopefully. They deserve eachother.

Quote:So, I hadn't mentioned anything since I wasn't sure of what I heard. But Oesher's reply on o-zone confirmed what I thought I heard. Dave considered right guard, center, and left tackle as being set. Why isn't left guard, a positioned he addressed by signing his main big free-agent, listed as one of them?

If Caldwell is a smart man, he wont let pride interfere with a smart decision. Every GM makes mistakes. While Beadles performed better toward the end of the season, he can certainly be upgraded and Caldwell should seize the opportunity if it arises. What are you saying anyway?

Rahim Moore or McCourty. Which one would you rather have?

JPP's play has declined..And he is flat out terrible against the run. Pass

Quote:JPP's play has declined..And he is flat out terrible against the run. Pass
I'm not going to argue his play hasn't declined but not good against the run is fine as a LEO.

JPP will get tagged anyway so it doesn't matter.

JPP is so overrated on this board he's been irrelevant since like 2010/11

Quote:Rahim Moore or McCourty. Which one would you rather have?

McCourty easily, he's arguably a top 3 free safety.

Quote:JPP will get tagged anyway so it doesn't matter.
Hard to say.  $15 M is quite a bit of money.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2015, 07:57 PM by TheSlinger.)

Quote:JPP's play has declined..And he is flat out terrible against the run. Pass

lol this board. JPP's ranks among DE's against the run:

2010: 12/65

2011: 7/67

2012: 1/62

2013: 11/52

2014: 6/59

So terrible. So very terrible against the run. Like what motivates somebody to flat out pull something out of thin air like that. 

Quote:lol this board. JPP's ranks among DE's against the run:

2010: 12/65

2011: 7/67

2012: 1/62

2013: 11/52

2014: 6/59

So terrible. So very terrible against the run. Like what motivates somebody to flat out pull something out of thin air like that. 
He only had 12.5 sacks this season too  Laughing

Yep, JPP is strong against the run.

Haters gonna HATE

Quote:So, I hadn't mentioned anything since I wasn't sure of what I heard. But Oesher's reply on o-zone confirmed what I thought I heard. Dave considered right guard, center, and left tackle as being set. Why isn't left guard, a positioned he addressed by signing his main big free-agent, listed as one of them?

Maybe he can put the team's needs over his ego?