Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Washington Redskins vs Jacksonville Jaguars Gameday Thread - 2nd Half***

Henne holding the ball too long
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Love how we come out with so much energy and focus in the second half week after week.

Henne sucks.

No pain, no gain.

I like this, 2 backs, i formation, this like cowboys of the 90's, power football, power running in between the tackles and vertical passing.  Gus and Fisch are geniuses.

They need to change things up. Denard at rb maybe?

And Mr Pocket presence is looking..... looking.. and finds the dirt for a loss !!

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

So when they rush 7 no one is open?

Lets play "Predict FBT's excuses".

Lets start with "Lewis got hurt"

Some serious holding not called on that return. Not that it matters.

I'm not a fan of Henne, but this O-Line has be gawdawful - every time we've had a 3rd and long he's been sacked. And of course we won't get started on the run blocking... Pathetic.

Special teams is supposed to be a strong suit for the Jags but they look like a joke too

Comparing Bortles to Manning and Brady. The kid hasn't even started a game. Geezuss, where do these MB coaches come from?

Then again, its Hennes fault.

The D looks like they're playing against Manning or Brady, NOT a guy who just came off the bench, lost his starting WR...and still smacked our D in the [BLEEP].

But yeah...if BB was in there we'd be blowing them out and shutting them out

Blakes Life Matters

Great second half adjustments made at half for the offense

I know we should start punting on third down better chance of not going backwards

The announcers are killing our playcalling. Lol. Fisch needs to get it together. When these horrid announcers are getting on to our playcalling then you know its bad playcalling.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Just put in the kid

3 and out....am I ever surprised!!

well... I retract my special teams comment

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:I'm callling it, Jaguars pull off what the Eagles did last week.

Maybe with Bortles

Henne is scared to death ala Gabbert