Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BigCatCountry continues to try and prop up Alualu as a solid player

Quote:For me, just wasting cyberspace. I do find it odd how Joe and a couple others really get on the dude. I'm beginning to think it really does not have anything to do with Alualu. I'm beginning to think that it is more about who wasn't drafted at ten that year. Ninja

Lol @ Wasting cyberspace... then dont read it. I love it when people act like they are too smart for the conversation.... yet are the ones taking place in it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Lol @ Wasting cyberspace... then dont read it. I love it when people act like they are too smart for the conversation.... yet are the ones taking place in it.
If you like running around in circles chasing your tail, nobody is stopping you. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Lol @ Wasting cyberspace... then dont read it. I love it when people act like they are too smart for the conversation.... yet are the ones taking place in it.
Man you really place some importance on your message board ramblings don't you? Go ahead and state the real reason why a Alualu thread is like tuna to a stray pussycat for you.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Man you really place some importance on your message board ramblings don't you? Go ahead and state the real reason why a Alualu thread is like tuna to a stray pussycat for you.

Because proving people like you wrong strokes my ego?

Nice subject change btw.

I'm having trouble coming up with the name of the player(s) Alualu has stunted development, or production he's "cost" us by his keeping them on the bench and starting in their place...

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2014, 04:05 PM by Joe.)

Quote:I'm having trouble coming up with the name of the player(s) Alualu has stunted development, or production he's "cost" us by his keeping them on the bench and starting in their place...
Ok... now this is hilarious... Tyson Alualu is a solid player because he didnt hamper someone's development.

Grasp at straws much? So now we have;

- Started on a terrible team for 5 years with no impact.

- Didnt hamper anyone on the bench

Great foundation for this whole solid player argument.

Quote:Didnt someone.already shut u up with that " bust dont play 5 years" talk?

He started on probably the worst D this team has ever seen, along with the worst GM/ coach, with players such as Leger Dousable outplaying him. I really hope u.have.more than that to.defend him.

BTW I wont mention GMs dont cut/ bench top 10 picks in their first 3 years... so keep harping that 5 year crap.

I'm trying to figure out why you take this so personally......its almost like you take it personally that people dont think he sucks as bad as you do.

The guy has put five serviceable years into the NFL.  There have been busts on the Jaguars, but he isnt one of them.

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2014, 04:25 PM by Joe.)

Quote:I'm trying to figure out why you take this so personally......its almost like you take it personally that people dont think he sucks as bad as you do.

The guy has put five serviceable years into the NFL. There have been busts on the Jaguars, but he isnt one of them.
When losing an argument, claim the other person is taking it too personally.Classic.

Taking Tyson Alualu top 10 could of been the biggest reach in the past 15 years . While not his fault, it doesn't save him from the bust title.

I think the better word for Alualu in relation to his draft position is MISS, not BUST. Bust would mean 0 production and now washing jock straps on the west coast, Miss would be probably over drafted and never has emerged into a premiere player but still has some value
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:When losing an argument, claim the other person is taking it too personally.Classic.

Taking Tyson Alualu top 10 could of been the biggest reach in the past 15 years . While not his fault, it doesn't save him from the bust title.

How can I lose an arguement based on an opinion?

We've also debunked the top 10 issue.  Nobody here has said that he lived up to a top 10 pick, not even a 3rd or 4th.  Nobody here has said he should be a starter.  You keep bringing up things that are irrelevant.

Quote:I think the better word for Alualu in relation to his draft position is MISS, not BUST. Bust would mean 0 production and now washing jock straps on the west coast, Miss would be probably over drafted and never has emerged into a premiere player but still has some value

The people that think he is a "bust" will never agree to this point.  It would make them prove that this whole discussion was a sham.

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2014, 04:33 PM by Joe.)

Quote:How can I lose an arguement based on an opinion?

We've also debunked the top 10 issue. Nobody here has said that he lived up to a top 10 pick, not even a 3rd or 4th. Nobody here has said he should be a starter. You keep bringing up things that are irrelevant.
You have yet to bring up a reason whu Tyson is a solid player, other than the fact he has started 5 years.

Sorry, thats not enough to be considered a good player in the NFL. Reggie Williams and Matt Jones did the same thing.

Lol when I brought up the top 10 comment, it was in relation for him being a draft bust. Just because you're reading comprehension skills are lacking doesn't make things irrelevant.

Quote:Like seriously. I only see him come out to post when there's an Alualu thread.

He was the main one screaming last year that

Alualu would be cut.

No that was me. Would this team have missed him last year? Not at all.

Quote:You have yet to bring up a reason whu Tyson is a solid player, other than the fact he has started 5 years.

Sorry, thats not enough to be considered a good player in the NFL. Reggie Williams and Matt Jones did the same thing.

Lol when I brought up the top 10 comment, it was in relation for him being a draft bust. Just because you're reading comprehension skills are lacking doesn't make things irrelevant.

Lol, you haven't read any of this thread?  Numerous people have brought up valid reasons...you choose to ignore them.

Quote:Lol, you haven't read any of this thread?  Numerous people have brought up valid reasons...you choose to ignore them.
Oh yea i forgot, he's a family man.

Quote:I'm trying to figure out why you take this so personally.....its almost like you take it personally that people dont think he sucks as bad as you do.

The guy has put five serviceable years into the NFL. There have been busts on the Jaguars, but he isnt one of them.

I did a quick board search with the keywords "Alualu" and "Joe". Lo and behold he's posted in just about every Alualu thread I came across.

Go figure.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:No that was me. Would this team have missed him last year? Not at all.

You were vocal as well but not as much as Joe.

To answer your question, would this team have missed him last year? Probably not.

Is he hurting the team any by being here? I doubt it.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I did a quick board search with the keywords "Alualu" and "Joe". Lo and behold he's posted in just about every Alualu thread I came across.

Go figure.
Lol I talk about Alualu in Alualu threads. Is there a problem in that?

Quote:Ok... now this is hilarious... Tyson Alualu is a solid player because he didnt hamper someone's development.

Grasp at straws much? So now we have;

- Started on a terrible team for 5 years with no impact.

- Didnt hamper anyone on the bench

Great foundation for this whole solid player argument.

Who was better?  One name will suffice.  I'll wait when you work your way back from a failed redirect.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:You were vocal as well but not as much as Joe.

To answer your question, would this team have missed him last year? Probably not.

Is he hurting the team any by being here? I doubt it.
He was saying that I didnt say we were going to cut Tyson last year. He's correct.

Why is the mere fact that Tyson Alualu is not hurting the team equal him being a solid player? Alan Ball is a player i would consider " solid " and he makes 100% more of a difference to our defense. Heck, there are people on this board that say Poz is only a " solid " player, and he is LIGHT YEARS ahead of Alualu in terms of impact.

I have given up trying to explain Tyson Alualu. I have always been vocal behind it, but i have also given him ample opportunity to prove me wrong, and he hasnt. Even last year I said if Tyson Alualu proved me wrong, i would gladly admit i was completely wrong about him.

He didnt prove me wrong. He got replaced, and is now a question mark to make the roster.

Not exactly solid if you ask me.