Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
[BAD WORD REMOVED] the Refs

I believe it is to the point that the league will have no choice but to publicly acknowledge the severe inconsistencies in the officiating that has become so evident this year. League wide, not just our games. At the same time they need to be announcing sweeping changes to correct the situation. If folks start to believe the games are being manipulated intentionally the league will collapse.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Cool story Hansel.

No one on here accepts losing. But you're getting upset over something that may or may not have resulted in a win. The game is over. Jags lost again.

I want the Jags to win just as much as the next person on here but I'm also not going to get upset when they lose at this point because it doesn't matter. This year doesn't matter anymore.
i get it. But I've also come to terms with the fact that picking towards the top in the draft isn't a massive atdvatage for us. We have only really hit on one or two top 5 picks thus far anyway so, maybe it's just me, but winning seems like it would be more of a benefit because it would make this team a more attractive destination for top tier coaches and players who generally go elsewhere because the only thing that the jags have been able to offer is money. I know this season isn't going anywhere as far as playoffs, but Showing we are a franchise that is on the rise and not just perineal losers is something that is going to be a bigger benefit than adding more young talent, but maybe that's just me. We have lost games all on our own this year and I'm not denying that, but yesterday wasn't a issue if a bad call, it was a issue of refs blowing [BLEEP] on a level I haven't seen since the replacement refs a few years back. It wasn't just a few judgement call penalties that sucked.

Quote:i get it. But I've also come to terms with the fact that picking towards the top in the draft isn't a massive atdvatage for us. We have only really hit on one or two top 5 picks thus far anyway so, maybe it's just me, but winning seems like it would be more of a benefit because it would make this team a more attractive destination for top tier coaches and players who generally go elsewhere because the only thing that the jags have been able to offer is money. I know this season isn't going anywhere as far as playoffs, but Showing we are a franchise that is on the rise and not just perineal losers is something that is going to be a bigger benefit than adding more young talent, but maybe that's just me. We have lost games all on our own this year and I'm not denying that, but yesterday wasn't a issue if a bad call, it was a issue of refs blowing [BAD WORD REMOVED] on a level I haven't seen since the replacement refs a few years back. It wasn't just a few judgement call penalties that sucked.
I get where you're coming from. I do.

We all want wins and I'm not saying we should purposefully lose the rest of the games (even though they will most likely lose out on their own). What I'm saying is that there is no reason to get upset anymore. They players didn't care after yesterdays loss so why should the fans? Apparently the players weren't dejected at all after the loss.

The Jags will have another top 5 pick with a brand new HC, OC and DC. Bortles will have heard all the crap about him and he will most likely work his tail off this year. The whole team will work their tails off because they have a new HC with hopefully some HC experience. No more of this "let's just get better men" mentality. It will be all about the wins.

If I was Gus, knowing I'm gone by the end of the year, I'd be calling out the officials now; blatantly and angrily. I wouldn't care about fines or anything tbh. People scream about holding coaches and players accountable; but officials are never........ 

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:NFL is rigged

Yes it is.  There is a large, provable long-term officiating bias against the Jaguars. 

I fail to see why this would change under a new regime.  Maybe if we beat every team by 4 TDs, but how do you do that when the refs call back every game-changing play you make?

I think it's pretty impressive that we all find something new to whine/cry about after every loss.  We've got to be running out of excuses here pretty soon.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:If I was Gus, knowing I'm gone by the end of the year, I'd be calling out the officials now; blatantly and angrily. I wouldn't care about fines or anything tbh. People scream about holding coaches and players accountable; but officials are never........ 

Apparently Blake already did...

i agree though, I'm the guy that would show up at my press conference with a power point presentation documenting all the blatant missed/wrong calls against my team with counterpoints showing where other teams (edit: except Buffalo playing anyone other than Jacksonville. Let us remember they get hosed regularly like we did against every other team) get the same penalty called under the same or less egregious circumstances and flat out throw a clear, anti-Jag bias back in their faces.

Mind you, none of it would do a lick of good and I'd know that going in but sometimes you have to do things on principle knowing it won't affect the outcome.

Then I'd resign my position as HC (if I were Bradley) but we all know that ain't gonna happen.

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:I believe it is to the point that the league will have no choice but to publicly acknowledge the severe inconsistencies in the officiating that has become so evident this year. League wide, not just our games. At the same time they need to be announcing sweeping changes to correct the situation. If folks start to believe the games are being manipulated intentionally the league will collapse.

For folks to "believe the games are being manipulated intentionally" they'd actually have to see some evidence of such, rather than believing that it's simply human error.

I think most people would have a hard time believing that some directive went out to make sure the Bills win this game. You know, those high profile, big market, glamour team Bills against that those media darlings, the Jacksonville Jaguars.

It always seems that fans of teams with losing records are the first to buy into a conspiracy theory. Wonder why that is?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Apparently Blake already did...

Link?

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2016, 01:48 PM by superfan32.)

I don't believe there is any conspiracy...but those refs did make some bone head calls/no calls.

Like when McCoy intentionally stepped out of bounds on his own...yet the clock still continued to run.

The interception

The fumble

C'mon Man!!

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Link?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18151...falo-bills

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2016, 04:01 PM by realisticjohn.)

"The biggest reason the Jaguars lost on Sunday were because of three monumental coaching gaffs by Gus Bradley. Sure, missed calls by the officials didn’t help the Jaguars cause, but like I said, that is not in your control. What is in control however is the decisions of the head coach and on Sunday, he made three critical errors."

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2016/11/28/...s-vs-bills

Quote:"The biggest reason the Jaguars lost on Sunday were because of three monumental coaching gaffs by Gus Bradley. Sure, missed calls by the officials didn’t help the Jaguars cause, but like I said, that is not in your control. What is in control however is the decisions of the head coach and on Sunday, he made three critical errors."

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2016/11/28/13763548/miss-calls-refs-nfl-jaguars-vs-bills'>http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2016/11/28/13763548/miss-calls-refs-nfl-jaguars-vs-bills</a>

I would venture to say the BS PI call that took back an INT and led to the Bills lead taking TD is what lost the game. Sure Gus made some boneheaded decisions, but that one error directly gave them the go ahead score. And the drive to tie it was cut down by a PI which would have put us at 1st and 10 from the 30
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

If people don't think the refs can be biased and crooked they are immensley naive. A ref doesn't have to bet on the winner or loser with the points, all he has to do is bet the over under. Then call holding calls, or pass interference calls, in critical situations to take points off the board. Cause we know PI or holding can be called on every play.

Regards...............the Chiefjag

[Image: Dg_JUy1g.png]
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS