Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Post game complaining thread ***

Quote:Well, that anonymous teammate is spot on and it's what everyone not on the jags coaching staff was thinking. Poz has no business in man coverage on any WR, much less a guy that fast.
Abso-freakin-lutely.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I played some Paragon during the second half. It was way more fun than watching this game.

I don't know why he hasn't been fired yet.

We need a big time big name coach for this team.

Quote:I don't know why he hasn't been fired yet.
This

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 08:57 PM by badger.)

Quote:We need a big time big name coach for this team.
JON GRUDEN

Teehee

Shouldn't the post-game excuse vid's be up already?

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 08:58 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

Complaining is all this team is worth anyways. However, loyal non bandwagon that the Jaguars still actually want their opinions to be heard.

No pain, no gain.

What ever happened to our post game videos? Not that anyone cares what Gus or anyone has to say after that performance.

No pain, no gain.

It has to be rigged. That's really the only reason explanation at this point.

Can't wait to hear FBT with his excuses.

Quote:Can't wait to hear FBT with his excuses.

FBT was actually warming up to the firing of Gus last week I think.

If you think back to the 96 season, that team somehow got to the playoffs and made a deep run. That team only had 2 years together by that point, the coach was new to the NFL, the QB was new to starting, and overall the team probably had less talent than this current team does. What was the difference?

The only thing I can think of is strong leadership, and leadership really has to come from the coach more than anyone else. 

I've always thought we should give Gus more time, but at this point, it's almost like realizing you've been in a bad relationship for years and you keep thinking to yourself, "If I give it more time, it will get better." If you just went with your initial instinct that this isn't working out, you'd have saved yourself years. Coughlin has able to show us something right away, with less talent. Gus can't do it in twice the time with more talent. 

I think we have to let Gus go, and it might as well be now. I know it won't be, but it really may as well be. I say that without much emotion - it's just the reality in my opinion. If we do it now, it will at least be an audition for someone else, and there are advantages in that.

all week long players were saying its not the same team that went to SD 4 years ago. you wanna beat it is same team,same loseing team nothing has changed except a few players. Still the same team getting blowen out on the west coat. if anything Jags are great liers.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We all have to pitch in for a billboard otherwise Gus will never get fired, guys!

House seems to have at least one play every week when he gets burned for a long gain or TD.

Quote:We all have to pitch in for a billboard otherwise Gus will never get fired, guys!

This lol.

Quote:We all have to pitch in for a billboard otherwise Gus will never get fired, guys!

I own firegusbradley.com but haven't gotten around to doing content.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 09:10 PM by BklynJag.)

This season is lost and its only week 2. Incredible.

But but but, did you see our running game in the preseason.