Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Urban Meyer was/is a great head coach, you guys are wrong

So how many more pages are you going to let this guy troll y'all.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2021, 11:46 PM by RicoTx.)

(12-16-2021, 11:39 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: All legends defend Meyer. All losers dont.
Weak bro

He's gone, thank God.

Post again when he lands another NFL gig.

(12-16-2021, 11:44 PM)Dimson Wrote: So how many more pages are you going to let this guy troll y'all.

And why does it bother you?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-16-2021, 11:45 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 11:39 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: All legends defend Meyer. All losers dont.
Weak bro

He's gone, thank God.

(12-16-2021, 11:44 PM)Dimson Wrote: So how many more pages are you going to let this guy troll y'all.

Doesn't. Just find out hilarious.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(12-16-2021, 11:49 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 11:45 PM)RicoTx Wrote: He's gone, thank God.

Doesn't. Just find out hilarious.

So do I.  I'm sitting here watching the game and enjoying his ridiculousness.  It's entertaining.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2021, 12:04 AM by Jag149.)

(12-16-2021, 11:51 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 11:49 PM)Dimson Wrote: Doesn't. Just find out hilarious.

So do I.  I'm sitting here watching the game and enjoying his ridiculousness.  It's entertaining.

Yes ... watching the game so I can see receivers that get separation look like.....gotta be something with Ohio state coaches....I watched Woody Hayes tackle a guy running down the sidelines...they all crazy
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(12-17-2021, 12:04 AM)Jag149 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 11:51 PM)RicoTx Wrote: So do I.  I'm sitting here watching the game and enjoying his ridiculousness.  It's entertaining.

Yes ... watching the game so I can see receivers that get separation look like.....gotta be something with Ohio state coaches....I watched Woody Hayes tackle a guy running down the sidelines...they all crazy

Well, I mean, other than Jones (and he's borderline) all we have is a bunch of scrubs right now.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2021, 03:06 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

(12-16-2021, 05:23 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 05:22 PM)Sibelius Wrote: Urban? Is that you?

Maybe used to be on his staff. That's all I will add. He is a brilliant head coach.

I heard Urbans daughter was going full kraken. While we love celeb visitors, you got to get verified with the mods before we believe you.

That said, your right, nothing went right for Urbans offense, and he wouldn't/couldn't adjust after. Usually the mark of a good coach is one who adjusts to the personnel he has. Urban decided to bench probably our best player on offense over and over. I don't see how you defend that. That is ignoring the numerous distractions he caused.

(12-16-2021, 05:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 05:35 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: It takes a while to change the culture, with all the malcontents in this Jaguar locker room.

Oh Meyer changed the culture all right. He's a walking petri dish of Clostridium perfringens to a football team.

well done. I appreciate that burn.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(12-16-2021, 05:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 05:13 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: I am a big Ohio St fan, and I was openly cheering for the Jaguars from the north.
Urban Meyer's offense doesn't work without a scatback like Samuel/ Harvin.  

Without T.E , the first round scatback from Clemson, his offense was not going to work the first year.

He has the 3rd highest win % of all time.  
The greatest football coaches alive right now are Saban, Mark Dantonio, Urban Meyer, Pete Carroll, and Bill Bellichick. 

Firing one of the greatest minds in football history, because of horrible players, without his players drafted and the top 2 offensive guys hurt basically all year.
It is shameful and disgusting.

Urban Meyer won 3 national titles,  and had Joe Burrow transfer, and Cam Newton get kicked off the team and would have won 5 titles if they were patient. 
He is a brilliant x/o head coach and a supreme motivator. What you had were players that were happy sucking. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Belichick Bill B had 3 losing season first 3 years in Cleveland. 

Remember, this day, you will never have a better head coach than Meyer.
Urban,  you got fired and you were in over your head.  Get over it.

(I was thinking this was Gigi)

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2021, 10:17 AM by Mikey.)

(12-16-2021, 05:41 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 05:39 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state...l/Commits/
It is kind of hard to be clueless as a coach when you recruit in your last recruit class 2 of the top 3 wideouts in the country, who both changed the teams of Alabama and Ohio St this season. 
Talent evaluation goes a long way to success.  You didn't want to give my friend more than 1 draft class.  If you are so good at evaluating talent, why don't you scout players?

How is Florida doing post Meyer, is the talent production the same? Bingo, it was Meyer and talent evaluation, not the program being so great that it can be great with anyone else.

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state...l/Commits/ 2012 Ohio St recruit class Michael Thomas was a 3 star, and turned out to be the greatest wideout in the nfl and had 1700 yards in 2019 in 1 season.

Since when do you recruit in the NFL?

You're either a troll or really, really...um...not intelligent.

The Venn diagram is a circle.

(12-16-2021, 06:13 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 05:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Awww, c'mon sweetie, why you playing coy with us? You just can't wait to bust it out all over the board! Let it go!

Meyer will be working in Washington in 2022. That's the only hint I will give you.

I didn't realize Puget Sound had an opening.

(12-16-2021, 06:20 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 06:16 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: More clueless college coaches. Good riddance.

Which McDonald's?
Meyer already has a deal with the Football team, and I am likely coming with him. If we play again, we will put up 60 on you and try to embarrass you

(12-16-2021, 06:16 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: More clueless college coaches. Good riddance.

Which McDonald's?

We will run the score up until the mercy rules make you throw up the white flag.

Sounds like we can file something with the league for tampering if he's got a deal in place less than 24h after being rather suddenly relieved of his duties.

Keep digging. Eventually you'll get outta that hole, I'm sure.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2021, 10:33 AM by Mikey.)

(12-16-2021, 08:05 PM)Jag88 Wrote: The jags had a lot of bad luck this year. Injuries to chark exposed the wr core. They should have won the against the bangles and cardinals which are two good teams. If the team wins against cardinals and bangles, maybe some momentum gets built, but it's all should have..could have now until next season.

Go jags and also one the greatest coaches of all time who got the worst luck, Coach meyer

You have to kiss everyone's back these days or you will be the next to get canceled by the mob . The players and coaches needed a sacrificial lamb for their weak performances. How do you motivate players and coaches who are more softer than toilet paper tissue? Parcels and the rest of the greats are in disgrace if they tried to coach today. You say urban is such a bad person. Just throw him in jail then. This day an age of fake news has claimed another coach with a winning record. He might not have micro managed but the guys ego would have eventually had this team winning.

luck had nothing to do with it.

Have you been sharing Snowie's egg nog? Y'all have some of the most creative conspiracy theories. What's the secret, peyote? absinthe? psillocybin?

(12-16-2021, 11:16 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXohxmaWWQg
These are the same people that ran out Coughlin out. Meyer is exactly like Coughlin, except Meyer is a great x/o coach too.
Meyer is a legend.

(both of them were fined for NFLPA violations too)

(12-16-2021, 11:25 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: Ohio St would beat Jaxonville 60 to 3. Henderson, Olave, Wilson, Marvin Harrison Jr, Strout would seriously put a good beating on you.
I think I will enjoy the rosebowl and a national championship soon.

Go Blue. LOL

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2021, 10:47 AM by Mikey.)

(12-16-2021, 11:34 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 11:31 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Who the [BLEEP] cares about college?

He's not a PRO coach.  Grow up troll.

College is soon passing nfl in ratings

Uh, about that.

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2021/10...-telecasts

Quote:For starters, 23 of the top 25 most-watched telecasts this year are NFL games. The Super Bowl, both championship games and both divisional playoff games make up the top five.

The only two events that were able to squeeze into the top 25 were President Joe Biden’s inauguration (No. 6) and an episode of CBS’s The Equalizer (No. 24)—which aired immediately following the Super Bowl.

Thirty-four regular-season NFL telecasts landed in the top 100 most-watched broadcasts of 2021.

Other sporting events in the top 100:
Sugar Bowl, No. 29
Rose Bowl, No. 30
College Football National Title game, No. 31

Welp.

Weak bro

Stupid cookie, OSU was in the leaders division of the B1G. Michigan was in the legends division.

(12-17-2021, 12:04 AM)Jag149 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 11:51 PM)RicoTx Wrote: So do I.  I'm sitting here watching the game and enjoying his ridiculousness.  It's entertaining.

@Sounds like Urbz' kinda guy.@
He also punched a kid after losing a bowl game, a real piece of work.

(12-17-2021, 10:05 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 05:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Urban,  you got fired and you were in over your head.  Get over it.

(I was thinking this was Gigi)

I thought it was Carlos.

(12-17-2021, 10:28 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 08:05 PM)Jag88 Wrote: The jags had a lot of bad luck this year. Injuries to chark exposed the wr core. They should have won the against the bangles and cardinals which are two good teams. If the team wins against cardinals and bangles, maybe some momentum gets built, but it's all should have..could have now until next season.

Go jags and also one the greatest coaches of all time who got the worst luck, Coach meyer

You have to kiss everyone's back these days or you will be the next to get canceled by the mob . The players and coaches needed a sacrificial lamb for their weak performances. How do you motivate players and coaches who are more softer than toilet paper tissue? Parcels and the rest of the greats are in disgrace if they tried to coach today. You say urban is such a bad person. Just throw him in jail then. This day an age of fake news has claimed another coach with a winning record. He might not have micro managed but the guys ego would have eventually had this team winning.

luck had nothing to do with it.

Have you been sharing Snowie's egg nog? Y'all have some of the most creative conspiracy theories. What's the secret, peyote? absinthe? psillocybin?

(12-16-2021, 11:16 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXohxmaWWQg
These are the same people that ran out Coughlin out. Meyer is exactly like Coughlin, except Meyer is a great x/o coach too.
Meyer is a legend.

(both of them were fined for NFLPA violations too)

OK, you're just showing off now but I loves it.  Laughing

(12-16-2021, 05:13 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: I am a big Ohio St fan, and I was openly cheering for the Jaguars from the north.
Urban Meyer's offense doesn't work without a scatback like Samuel/ Harvin.  

Without T.E , the first round scatback from Clemson, his offense was not going to work the first year.

He has the 3rd highest win % of all time.  
The greatest football coaches alive right now are Saban, Mark Dantonio, Urban Meyer, Pete Carroll, and Bill Bellichick. 

Firing one of the greatest minds in football history, because of horrible players, without his players drafted and the top 2 offensive guys hurt basically all year.
It is shameful and disgusting.

Urban Meyer won 3 national titles,  and had Joe Burrow transfer, and Cam Newton get kicked off the team and would have won 5 titles if they were patient. 
He is a brilliant x/o head coach and a supreme motivator. What you had were players that were happy sucking. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Belichick Bill B had 3 losing season first 3 years in Cleveland. 

Remember, this day, you will never have a better head coach than Meyer.
Idjit.  Take away his crayons.