Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2022 NFL combine thread

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2022, 07:48 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

Well, the tie between Thibodeaux and Hutchinson is now broken in my mind. When Thibodeaux decided not to do the drills, because he is over there pouting since he didn't run as fast as he wanted, that's all I need to see. According to Charles Davis, Thibodeaux told him he was going to do all the drills prior to running the 40. Then he runs an impressive 10 yard split, but apparently the run was not up to Thibodeaux's liking, so he decides to shut everything down and sit on the sidelines with a sour look on his face. When people are questioning your motor and you pull a stunt like this, it's a very bad look. I'm getting serious Jalen Ramsey, Yannick Ngakoue vibes from this kid and we all know how this situations turned out. Hutchinson had an impressive 10 yard split and is going all out by doing all the drills. Add that to the fact that the kid has a non-stop motor and he is now unquestionably my #1 overall player.

(03-05-2022, 06:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Damn, Barno

Too bad that speed never translated to on the field play.

(03-05-2022, 07:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Sam Williams 4.52, damn

As a player, I love the kid. As a human, the jury is out. He has some red flags, as he was accused of sexual battery, but the charges were later dropped. He's one of those players that you would love to have that kind of talent on your team, but with those kind of accusations about him, you don't really wanna draft him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2022, 07:52 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(03-05-2022, 07:34 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 07:32 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Don't like seeing Thibs sitting out of the drills now after he said he was there to compete and was going to do everything.

Yeah.  I think that's going to be a ding that haunts him til the draft.

OTH, Walker looks to me like he could be number 2 behind Hutch.  I wouldn't argue if he were picked over Hutch.

I would.

(03-05-2022, 07:35 PM)Caldrac Wrote: So far Jordan Davis BY FAR has looked the most impressive today.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Agreed. I've never seen a guy that big, be that quick.

(03-05-2022, 07:38 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 07:35 PM)Caldrac Wrote: So far Jordan Davis BY FAR has looked the most impressive today.

Right?  It makes me sick that he's going to another team and not us.  He's special.

NT is one of the positions that we are pretty good at though.

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2022, 08:03 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Walker at 1 and Davis ant 33. Although Davis will probably be gone

(03-05-2022, 07:44 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Well, the tie between Thibodeaux and Hutchinson is now broken in my mind. When Thibodeaux decided not to do the drills, because he is over there pouting since he didn't run as fast as he wanted, that's all I need to see. According to Charles Davis, Thibodeaux told him he was going to do all the drills prior to running the 40. Then he runs an impressive 10 yard split, but apparently the run was not up to Thibodeaux's liking, so he decides to shut everything down and sit on the sidelines with a sour look on his face. When people are questioning your motor and you pull a stunt like this, it's a very bad look. I'm getting serious Jalen Ramsey, Yannick Ngakoue vibes from this kid and we all know how this situations turned out. Hutchinson had an impressive 10 yard split and is going all out by doing all the drills. Add that to the fact that the kid has a non-stop motor and he is now unquestionably my #1 overall player.

(03-05-2022, 06:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Damn, Barno

(03-05-2022, 07:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Sam Williams 4.52, damn

As a player, I love the kid. As a human, the jury is out. He has some red flags, as he was accused of sexual battery, but the charges were later dropped. He's one of those players that you would love to have that kind of talent on your team, but with those kind of accusations about him, you don't really wanna draft him.
How many Virginia games did you watch?

(03-05-2022, 07:38 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:

Right?  It makes me sick that he's going to another team and not us.  He's special.

How do you know?  Hopefully he fall to 33 but I doubt it.  If he's sitting there at 33, they will have a whole night to sleep on it and him and Hutchinson could change this defense

(03-05-2022, 08:00 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Walker at 1 and Davis ant 33.  Although Davis will probably be gone

(03-05-2022, 07:44 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Well, the tie between Thibodeaux and Hutchinson is now broken in my mind. When Thibodeaux decided not to do the drills, because he is over there pouting since he didn't run as fast as he wanted, that's all I need to see. According to Charles Davis, Thibodeaux told him he was going to do all the drills prior to running the 40. Then he runs an impressive 10 yard split, but apparently the run was not up to Thibodeaux's liking, so he decides to shut everything down and sit on the sidelines with a sour look on his face. When people are questioning your motor and you pull a stunt like this, it's a very bad look. I'm getting serious Jalen Ramsey, Yannick Ngakoue vibes from this kid and we all know how this situations turned out. Hutchinson had an impressive 10 yard split and is going all out by doing all the drills. Add that to the fact that the kid has a non-stop motor and he is now unquestionably my #1 overall player.

Virginia? Why?

(03-05-2022, 08:03 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 08:00 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Walker at 1 and Davis ant 33.  Although Davis will probably be gone

Virginia? Why?
Virginia Tech

I'd rather Walker over the OTs at 1 too.

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2022, 08:26 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(03-05-2022, 08:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 08:03 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Virginia? Why?
Virginia Tech

3 games. Barno was a non-factor in all 3. I don't even remember his name being called.

(03-05-2022, 08:13 PM)Upper Wrote: I'd rather Walker over the OTs at 1 too.

I can agree with that.

These DL drills have been impressive. You could really remake a defense by going EDGE and DL in rounds 1 and 2. Because of our needs on offense, I wouldn't want to. But you can see why many would.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2022, 08:40 PM by Upper.)

I don't really care too much about the underwear drills, but jeez this is smooth as butter. Just take the dude 1 I don't care no one else has separated themselves.

https://twitter.com/BillyM_91/status/150...4726410245

(03-05-2022, 08:34 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: These DL drills have been impressive.  You could really remake a defense by going EDGE and DL in rounds 1 and 2.  Because of our needs on offense, I wouldn't want to.  But you can see why many would.

Get Cooper, Ertz, Scherff, and tag Chark.  That's much better for Trev.  Take Hutch or Walker at 1 and pray Davis falls to 33

(03-05-2022, 08:43 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 08:34 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: These DL drills have been impressive.  You could really remake a defense by going EDGE and DL in rounds 1 and 2.  Because of our needs on offense, I wouldn't want to.  But you can see why many would.

Get Cooper, Ertz, Scherff, and tag Chark.  That's much better for Trev.  Take Hutch or Walker at 1 and pray Davis falls to 33

I think we could find a TE and a WR at 65 and 70, too. IF, IF, IF the FO does this off-season right, we will see a significant jump in talent on this team in the fall.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Walker 1, Pickens 33, Asamoah 65, Abraham Lucas 70.

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2022, 09:04 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(03-05-2022, 08:56 PM)Upper Wrote: Walker 1, Pickens 33, Asamoah 65, Abraham Lucas 70.

I d like Pickens but taking Watson over Pickens.   I'd be very happy with Walker 1 and Watson 2

https://twitter.com/MathBomb/status/1500...wRxWMfA1VA

You guys are crazy, taking taking Walker over Hutchinson, just because he wins the "underwear olympics."

(03-05-2022, 09:07 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: You guys are crazy, taking taking Walker over Hutchinson, just because he wins the "underwear olympics."

He was a beast this year as well.

(03-05-2022, 09:07 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: You guys are crazy, taking taking Walker over Hutchinson, just because he wins the "underwear olympics."

I agree with this. 

Hutch's performance at the combine basically cemented him as #1 for me and honestly I wouldn't take thibs Rd 1 at all after this basically quitting of the combine

I'd be good with Hutch as well. Walker or Hutch

We'll see what they finally post for Hutch's 3 cone, but he looked awfully stiff in the drills and he looked awfully stiff in games. You know I've been questioning his burst and bend all year and he didn nothing to disprove that.

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2022, 09:51 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

https://twitter.com/Marcus_Mosher/status...TpSyJJT8ZQ

https://twitter.com/nickbaumgardner/stat...ejwHLrciTg

No surprise for Hutch, exactly what he showed on tape

https://twitter.com/MathBomb/status/1500...zp7e4UH-uw

(03-05-2022, 09:16 PM)Upper Wrote:

We'll see what they finally post for Hutch's 3 cone, but he looked awfully stiff in the drills and he looked awfully stiff in games. You know I've been questioning his burst and bend all year and he didn nothing to disprove that.

Lololol