Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump starting in on Ron

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2022, 08:56 PM by NewJagsCity.)

(11-11-2022, 05:40 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(11-11-2022, 04:42 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: That doesn't change the fact that people prefer DeSantis over Trump for the reasons Homebiscuit pointed out.

I can understand why Republicans might prefer DeSantis over Trump but it doesn't change the fact that he's still on the far right side of the Republican party. He's just (apparently) a little less spurious.

I would disagree that hes on the right side of the Rep party. MTG is is the right side. Not DeSantis. And the Left in general is way more left leaning since 2016. Their moderate base is getting hijacked the way Trump hijacked the Reps. If anything, DeSantis is a partial swing back to center Right.

(11-12-2022, 05:53 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Sure, other politicians have told lies, but I've never seen anyone lie as often and as obviously as Donald Trump. He lies literally all the time.

You must not have been alive during the Nixon and Johnson administrations. And even the Kennedys and Clintons.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That entire article is making factual statements about hearsay or opinions. They are talking to people who hate Trump, of course they are going to say it never happened.

Didn't the entire federal intelligence and justice departments all agree that Trump was committing uncountable crimes with Russia?

It's probably not entirely factual but DeSantis did barely win and wouldn't have without Trump.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2022, 10:36 PM by mikesez.)

Even if Trump didn't endorse DeSantis or Putnam in 2018, DeSantis would probably have won.
DeSantis came out clearly against big sugar and for clean beaches and Putnam came out clearly for the opposite stance. "Why did you put your beach in the way of our fertilizer runoff?!"
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-12-2022, 08:52 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(11-11-2022, 05:40 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: I can understand why Republicans might prefer DeSantis over Trump but it doesn't change the fact that he's still on the far right side of the Republican party. He's just (apparently) a little less spurious.

I would disagree that hes on the right side of the Rep party. MTG is is the right side.  Not DeSantis. And the Left in general is way more left leaning since 2016.  Their moderate base is getting hijacked the way Trump hijacked the Reps. If anything, DeSantis is a partial swing back to center Right.

(11-12-2022, 05:53 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Sure, other politicians have told lies, but I've never seen anyone lie as often and as obviously as Donald Trump.  He lies literally all the time.

You must not have been alive during the Nixon and Johnson administrations. And even the Kennedys and Clintons.

The difference is that Nixon and Johnson at least attempted to hide their lies.  Trump just blatantly outright lies and doesn't care because his 20% base will believe anything he says.  They can't think for themselves.

You're right, but he's an honest liar, as Dave Chappelle called him. It's not just his base that doesn't think for themselves. It's pretty common, actually.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!