Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Does Gus Bradley Do A Good Enough Job Of Holding Players Accountable?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Accountability

Does it really matter, Eddie?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They bench the guy who was supposed to replace Gratz and now Gratz his starting hahahahahaha

On an island with no pass rush lol

Quote:because he's terrible, that's why

dude is stealing money

HES AWFUL

that's why GB was doing cartwheels when he left

dude is stealing money

HES AWFUL

Davon House is fine, there's not a CB in the history of the NFL that can cover any receiver in this league for 5+ seconds.

dude is stealing money

HES AWFUL

He's not Revis, but he's better than Gratz...

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:On an island with no pass rush lol

Hahaha exactly

He benches the guy whos overall been decent but gives days off to the bum DE who does nothing

#accountability

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

Davon House brought chocolate ice cream to the team's ice cream social instead of vanilla, like our defensive scheme.

Quote:He benches the guy whos overall been decent but gives days off to the bum DE who does nothing

#accountability

Priceless. This team has a bunch of idiots running it.

dude is stealing money

HES AWFUL

I'm fairly confident you won't listen to this but TMD was perma-banned for the exact same thing you're doing in every thread.

CYPRIEN

LEE

HOUSE

BROWN

ACE SANDERS

GERHART

LUKE JOECKEL

THANKS, Dave

Where is Demetrius McCray????? What is going on?!
Shock the world

I don't get what they're doing in the secondary.

House got beat on the 26 yard TD, but I thought he played solid coverage aside from that. Some of Hopkins catches were against very good coverage and it's tough to stay tight on a WR for 5+ seconds when there is absolutely no pass rush. Couple that with the benching of Sergio Brown, who is the only true free safety we have right now and hasn't even played bad, for Josh Evans who should only play in the box.

Benching Clemons or Branch in favor of Ryan Davis or Chris Smith makes much more sense than what they're doing in the defensive backfield.

Gus Bradley is by far the worst head coach in the league, just from a leadership standpoint. He talked last week about "changing" his practice demeanor, then he said later in the week he wouldn't "change" it, indecisiveness usually goes hand in hand with insecurity, which usually goes hand in hand with inferiority, all of which are signs of terrible leadership. I think Gus is a terrible leader, after the loss last Sunday Arrelious Benn posted "leadership leadership leadership" on twitter, I think he was referring to GUs.

House is not that good.  At this point I'd rather have Gratz + McCray like we had most of last season.

@SenorFantastic

I'm sorry, but I'm going to tell the truth.

Actually I'm not sorry

I can't help it that I realize that Dave is failing as a GM and some other guys cant

Quote:House is not that good.  At this point I'd rather have Gratz + McCray like we had most of last season.

Davon House has been the Jaguars best cover corner all year, just like Sergio Brown has been their best FS all year, it makes no sense to bench either guy.

Quote:Where is Demetrius McCray????? What is going on?!
This is what I'm wondering too...what the hell.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:@SenorFantastic

I'm sorry, but I'm going to tell the truth.

Actually I'm not sorry

I can't help it that I realize that Dave is failing as a GM and some other guys cant

No need to apologize to me, carry on then.

Quote:I'm fairly confident you won't listen to this but TMD was perma-banned for the exact same thing you're doing in every thread.
Oh, good point.