Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brandon Linder to IR

Quote:Linder's injury is a 5-6 month recovery time so it doesn't matter in his case.

What makes you think this?

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:AJ cann had one heck of a pancake on Robert Mathis yesterday that I saw. Mathis went to spin inside off Parnell and met cann who laid him out like a Mack truck. Loved that play.

Nice!

'02

Quote:Hmmm how smart was it for him to play last week then? A case of being cleared to play too soon? Makes you think...

I am wondering if playing last week somehow made it worse and now he's gone instead of just missing a few weeks. But who knows?

'02

Quote:I am really against the firing of Gus Bradley prior to the season ends as it usually only causes chasios, but that being said I might change my mind if the Jaguars find a way to lose to the Bucs this week.

Indeed my entire tune would probably change dramatically with a loss next week, but I really don't see that happening.

'02

Quote:I am wondering if playing last week somehow made it worse and now he's gone instead of just missing a few weeks. But who knows?

Bradley said he didn't make it worse by playing.

Quote:I've said the same about Bradley in a couple of other threads. I don't think he's the guy who is going to lead this team back to prosperity. Hope I'm wrong, but games like yesterday make it impossible to think otherwise. We are only four games in. Lots can change. Just not expecting it.

Excellent post FBT. Great to see you have finally seen the light and decided to join the bibbers. I would suggest you add more vitriolic language and a few ice cream jokes in future posts to better acclimate yourself to the bibber way.

Congratulations to you for realizing that bibbing is not just the best way to cope with the Jags, it's the ONLY way.

#WelcomeFBT
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Excellent post FBT. Great to see you have finally seen the light and decided to join the bibbers. I would suggest you add more vitriolic language and a few ice cream jokes in future posts to better acclimate yourself to the bibber way.

Congratulations to you for realizing that bibbing is not just the best way to cope with the Jags, it's the ONLY way.

#WelcomeFBT
FBT as a bibber.

I've officially seen it all now!  :teehee:

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:FBT as a bibber.

I've officially seen it all now!  :teehee:
That is the reasonable point of view at this point.  The ice cream stuff and reposting the jumping around is to blow off pressure.  I don't know how being a critic is the worst thing ever.  Internet message board is an Internet message board.  I'd love to talk to people in person about my team but there aren't many around me.  This town is too busy with the Cowboys unfortunate year.

We do have enough Louisiana folks here that were happy with Sunday's results though Big Grin

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:By a miraculous turn around, I take it you mean Gus has to go 5-7 from here on out or better. Do that and he's safe.

I suppose and I see very little chance of that happening.

Bradley is not good.  He never has been good.  He isn't the right guy.  They made a mistake in hiring him, he made bigger mistakes in hiring bad coordinators.

I just hope this doesn't set the talent they have acquired back too far when new coaches come in.

Quote:I suppose and I see very little chance of that happening.

Bradley is not good.  He never has been good.  He isn't the right guy.  They made a mistake in hiring him, he made bigger mistakes in hiring bad coordinators.

I just hope this doesn't set the talent they have acquired back too far when new coaches come in.

I still see this much happening.. Beat the Bucs this week... sweep the Titans... then win two additional games.

Make this happen and he's doing just fine.

'02

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2015, 09:15 PM by Doc Holliday904.)

Im convinced that the stadium is built on a old indian burial ground

@JohnOehser: RG Brandon Linder underwent succcesful surgery Wednesday on his torn labrum. #Jaguars

It looks like Caldwell is trying to stock talent for next year.

'02