Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Bills Gameday***

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 01:40 PM by Caldrac.)

I was at Disney yesterday. Just got home today. Looks like I missed a good one.

A win's a win. Let's bring that momentum back over across the pond.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

I said we would win by 3.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The online is still a concern can we make a run with this line? That's the only question anymore
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Too bad the Concorde no longer flies. I would put the team on it and have them home by supper time so they can begin the readjustment process.

(10-08-2023, 01:41 PM)EricC85 Wrote: The online is still a concern can we make a run with this line? That's the only question anymore

Being completely objective I just don't think so. Trevor is playing great and the offense is barely functional; eventually that's going to be a problem.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-08-2023, 01:34 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: So after the sky was falling and this team was overrated and the season done.

Are people back on board now? Do you have belief in this team again? 

Winning despite not playing your best is what the good teams do.

It’s possible to be on board and still be realistic. Those aren’t mutually exclusive. But fans are gonna fan and that’s ok, especially after a W.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(10-08-2023, 01:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 01:41 PM)EricC85 Wrote: The online is still a concern can we make a run with this line? That's the only question anymore

Being completely objective I just don't think so. Trevor is playing great and the offense is barely functional; eventually that's going to be a problem.

I need to admit I misread this first time around, and thought you was saying ‘I just don’t think Trevor is playing great’ was about to launch into a tirade after today!

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 01:55 PM by SeldomRite.)

(10-08-2023, 01:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

I agree. If we had an elite defense it would be possible, but KC's going to continue to hold us at arm's length with this roster.

(10-08-2023, 01:55 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 01:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Being completely objective I just don't think so. Trevor is playing great and the offense is barely functional; eventually that's going to be a problem.

I agree. If we had an elite defense it would be possible, but KC's going to continue to hold us at arm's length with this roster.

I think it’s possible if they can get a Center and/or another pass rusher by the trade deadline.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 02:13 PM by homebiscuit.)

This is funny. I'm sure this exists on every message board - with the exception of the Patriots' board when Tom Terrific was there. 

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/...nt=8605176

(10-08-2023, 02:05 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 01:55 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: I agree. If we had an elite defense it would be possible, but KC's going to continue to hold us at arm's length with this roster.

I think it’s possible if they can get a Center and/or another pass rusher by the trade deadline.

Can Travon Walker be taught to play Center? Hmmm...

Ya'll think if I say Travis Elite-EN often enough that it'll stick?

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 02:30 PM by I am Yoda.)

Great result! Can’t wait to watch the replay!

So glad I was wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(10-08-2023, 02:16 PM)carp8dm Wrote: Ya'll think if I say Travis Elite-EN often enough that it'll stick?

I’m down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Great job to get the win. The defense won the game and the offense managed to do enough even with all the mistakes they made.

OL is a huge concern if both LTs are out. They have got to do something at C or RG but not sure if anything is there.

On the announcers, can the Jags get MJD to do the play by play? Listening to Rich was terrible. There was no mention of Little being hurt or out and it just got worse from there. You could hear him cheering for the Bills and his excitement when the Bils almost did something.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 02:58 PM by JagFan81.)

(10-08-2023, 01:51 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 01:34 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: So after the sky was falling and this team was overrated and the season done.

Are people back on board now? Do you have belief in this team again? 

Winning despite not playing your best is what the good teams do.

It’s possible to be on board and still be realistic. Those aren’t mutually exclusive. But fans are gonna fan and that’s ok, especially after a W.

I get what your saying but I feel some fans are still too quick to write this team off when we have a bad week. We're not a legit SB contender yet but this is a team taking big steps from where we were one/two years ago and plenty of Jags teams over the years would have lost this one with all the mistakes. This team can find ways to be on the right side of games like this.

The Oline is still a major concern but your starting to see this team click and players start showing up.

(10-08-2023, 02:45 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Great job to get the win. The defense won the game and the offense managed to do enough even with all the mistakes they made.

OL is a huge concern if both LTs are out. They have got to do something at C or RG but not sure if anything is there.

On the announcers, can the Jags get MJD to do the play by play? Listening to Rich was terrible. There was no mention of Little being hurt or out and it just got worse from there. You could hear him cheering for the Bills and his excitement when the Bils almost did something.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if they are looking at potential trade options. Oline is a tough position to find quality that's available. We could definitely use some help on both sides of the line.

(10-08-2023, 01:14 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I also want to point out that Ridley caught a clutch pass. Redemption

He caught 4 or 5 clutch balls in the second half

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(10-08-2023, 03:03 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Indeed ditto

OL--if Cam and Little were healthy--is still weakest unit on team

Dolphins beat Denver 70-20
Bills beat dolphins
Jags beat Bills

Superb owl?

Shatley was our best lineman today.

We are to the bills what the tinhorns are to us