Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Titans Game Day Thread - Second Half***

Quote:on a positive note...

some of the tack cheerleaders are quite pretty.

...see, there's a little bit of positive from this game.

Guaranteed none of them are from tennessee
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I've said it before. But seriously guys. We get your [BAD WORD REMOVED] point about your desire for a new coach. Just shut the [BAD WORD REMOVED] up about it. 

Hey how bout [BLEEP] you?  

Why don't you just shut the [BLEEP] up about your own stupidity?

Quote:The Jaguars totally gave away their fourth game this season.

We're now 4-8 and all but mathematically eliminated from the Playoffs. It's time to look towards next year.

Gus needs to go .500 in these final four games to prove the Jaguars arrow is pointed up. Short of that and I don't know that Khan will keep him.

This was ugly. While Myers losing us three points in all this game could have been tied, but it never should have been near that close. How do we let Mariota just run for 87 yards. And then how does Wiz snap the ball so high that Bortles can't even leap and touch it? This was just ugly today.

The offense is showing the can compete, but the defense is an all-out mess. Aside from Telvin and House getting turnovers, it's an all-out joke. Babich has go to go.

I'm embarrassed to be a Jaguars fan today.

Gus needs to go?   Really??

Is it apparent that everything that sucks about this team is based on bad coaching????

LOL, and I get a warning for talking about our coaching staff in a thread discussing the season???

You are a [BLEEP] jackass

Quote:Hey how bout [BAD WORD REMOVED] you?  

Why don't you just shut the [BAD WORD REMOVED] up about your own stupidity?
NO SPRINKLES FOR YOU

Quote:Hey how bout [BAD WORD REMOVED] you?

Why don't you just shut the [BAD WORD REMOVED] up about your own stupidity?

Quoted for truth
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:NO SPRINKLES FOR YOU

Good one...

Sorry.  I'm just so completely beside myself regarding this team.  It's obvious that Gus [BLEEP] Bradley is the reason we suck so hard....  I just don't understand why I have to scream it from the top of my lungs to get people to realize it.

And then, all of a sudden, the Mod that warned me for talking about how terrible Gus is in a thread regarding the season come here and complains about how terrible Gus is.

Well duh, Jags02.  He sucks.  He's the reason our team sucks.  Any discussion about how sucky the Jaguars are is regarding the crap house couching that creates how bad this team is.

You cannot complain about the jaguars without complaining about the bad coaching!!!!!