Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Doug Marrone new Assistant Head Coach/OL coach

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2015, 03:04 PM by Edjax.)

Quote:I'm sure Doug had his excuses all lined up for Gus as to why the Bills' OL stunk.

I'm just telling it like it is; I'm not rooting against the Jags (until they play the Bills).

The competence of Doug Marrone as an NFL coach is certainly debatable.
Yes a Bills fan recently jilted by the only coach to take them to their first winning season in years and decides to leave joins another teams message board just to tell it like it is. Gotcha. Thanks again.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Nothing says "bitter fans" than them coming to your board and posting. 

Bitter?  I'm excited!  We've been watching and waiting to see where Marrone would turn up, after all of the national media had him instantly claiming one of the open HC jobs after he quit on the Bills.  The jobs all disappeared, one by one, and now he has landed a cushy job as a position coach.  Way to go Doug!

I'm terrbily disappointed that Marrone hasn't felt it necessary to issue one statement of gratitude or appreciation to the Bills organization for giving him his first opportunity as a head coach in the NFL.  Not one.  Try to find it if you don't believe me.  That's the character of the man your team just hired.

We're thrilled to have traded a disgruntled Marrone for Rex Ryan.

Take it easy guys, I'm out!  Go Bills!

I'm laughing, I give it 4 weeks before Marone wants to be the head coach and undermines Bradley. Sure Buffalo had fewer sacks than jax, but it was a result of buffalo having a better QB. Bryon, errr I mean Blaine, shoot! I mean Blake is terrible, he needed that senior year at UCF, but leave it to Jacksonville to draft him.

When I heard buffalo was playing AT Jacksonville, I was excited, 9 home games! Then I heard it was in London, now I'm disappointed, however the domination our pro bowl DL will have over your Marone led OL will be epic!!!

Quote:I'm sure Doug had his excuses all lined up for Gus as to why the Bills' OL stunk.

I'm just telling it like it is; I'm not rooting against the Jags (until they play the Bills).

The competence of Doug Marrone as an NFL coach is certainly debatable.

It wasn't debatable to Sean Payton.

It wasn't debatable to your current owner, Terry Pegulla, who wanted to keep him after he produced the Bills first winning record since 2004.

Seems to me the only people questioning Marrone's competence are Bills fans.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:I'm laughing, I give it 4 weeks before Marone wants to be the head coach and undermines Bradley. Sure Buffalo had fewer sacks than jax, but it was a result of buffalo having a better QB. Bryon, errr I mean Blaine, shoot! I mean Blake is terrible, he needed that senior year at UCF, but leave it to Jacksonville to draft him.

When I heard buffalo was playing AT Jacksonville, I was excited, 9 home games! Then I heard it was in London, now I'm disappointed, however the domination our pro bowl DL will have over your Marone led OL will be epic!!!

Another immature post, it amazes me why you would take time to join a message board only to post senseless crap. You surely have something better to do.

Quote:It wasn't debatable to Sean Payton.

It wasn't debatable to your current owner, Terry Pegulla, who wanted to keep him after he produced the Bills first winning record since 2004.

Seems to me the only people questioning Marrone's competence are Bills fans.

Exactly, I've learned to ignore most of them.

Quote:Bitter?  I'm excited!  We've been watching and waiting to see where Marrone would turn up, after all of the national media had him instantly claiming one of the open HC jobs after he quit on the Bills.  The jobs all disappeared, one by one, and now he has landed a cushy job as a position coach.  Way to go Doug!

I'm terrbily disappointed that Marrone hasn't felt it necessary to issue one statement of gratitude or appreciation to the Bills organization for giving him his first opportunity as a head coach in the NFL.  Not one.  Try to find it if you don't believe me.  That's the character of the man your team just hired.

We're thrilled to have traded a disgruntled Marrone for Rex Ryan.

Take it easy guys, I'm out!  Go Bills!

"I'm out". The first thing you have said that I can endorse. Now lets just hope you are a man/woman of your word.

Quote:I'm laughing, I give it 4 weeks before Marone wants to be the head coach and undermines Bradley. Sure Buffalo had fewer sacks than jax, but it was a result of buffalo having a better QB. Bryon, errr I mean Blaine, shoot! I mean Blake is terrible, he needed that senior year at UCF, but leave it to Jacksonville to draft him.

Could you speak up?

I can't seem to hear the trash talk of fans of a team that has not been to the playoffs since 1999, or won a playoff game since...1993?

Hell, even Cleveland can best that.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Another immature post, it amazes me why you would take time to join a message board only to post senseless crap. You surely have something better to do.

Nope, right now I don't. Yet, you still took the time to respond, I guess you should reconsider your last statement.

Quote:Is this the *OFFICIAL* thread or do we need to start one?

3-2-1 .... here comes JW with the OFFICIAL THREAD.......

LOL There is already an official thread in the NFL At Large forum and I was not the one who started it.

Quote:Good hire.
No, he's not.

Bills fan here....  O-Line completely regressed over the last 2 years in B-Lo despite having most of the same players....

Hahah ripping Jags QBs? As a bills fan???

Losman... Orton... Manuel... Thigpen???

MORE Bills fans?  lol

Oh the anger.

Huh

Quote:Clearly, vanilla. Next?

Awesome

Quote:Could you speak up?

I can't seem to hear the trash talk of fans of a team that has not been to the playoffs since 1999, or won a playoff game since...1993?

Hell, even Cleveland can best that.

Not a single win in the playoffs since 1993???

That's extremely awful and depressing.
Shock the world

Quote:No, he's not.

Bills fan here....  O-Line completely regressed over the last 2 years in B-Lo despite having most of the same players....
Was he your O line coach too?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Quote:No, he's not.

Looking on twitter and now here Bills fans seem angry that Marrone found a new job.  If he's so terrible, why would you be angry that he's gone?  And why would you care that he signed as a position coach with another team? 

I don't think Jags fans were flooding the Titans message board when Mularkey was named their TE coach.

Quote:Hahah ripping Jags QBs? As a bills fan???

Losman... Orton... Manuel... Thigpen???

It's a joke really. They won't have a QB next year also haha.
Shock the world

Can we get a poll going on the hire? Lol

Quote:Not a single win in the playoffs since 1993???

That's extremely awful and depressing.

Is that even possible??? LOL