Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It's officially FSU-Miami week

Quote:Not many that talk trash all week are here should the game not finish the way they wanted.  You may be...lol not sure about the we...have a good week-end

We'll see!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yea I'm the same way only about pro sports.  Any time I hear someone refer to an nfl team as us or we I immediately challenge them 'when did you graduate from the jags again?' , or 'when did you play for the colts?', etc.  Posers.

WE will beat miami tomorrow night. Can't wait!

Quote:WE will beat miami tomorrow night. Can't wait!

Yes WE will..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever stated otherwise.

Again, if you said we agreed, then what is your point. You can't be that thick.

Gotcha,

Sometimes it's hard to give out brutal honesty.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

GOOOOOOOOOOO   NOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Like Jameis said   " Florida State-----got that swag back."

We doing it BIG....Florida State bringing that SWAG back in 2013!!!!    

<p style="text-align:center;"> 

Quote:I'll be there. I'm kinda bummed I wasn't able to attend last week game with Bobby in town.

Oh cool! That should be a fun game to attend. I wish I was going. 

I'll probably find a watch party somewhere. Hopefully anyway.

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:FSU = Overrated.

You are talking about the team that BLEW OUT the #5 team ON THE ROAD. How can a team do that and be overrated?

Quote:You are talking about the team that BLEW OUT the #5 team ON THE ROAD. How can a team do that and be overrated?
 Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in Tommy..

~Yoda 

Quote:You are talking about the team that BLEW OUT the #5 team ON THE ROAD. How can a team do that and be overrated?

Quote:Gotcha,

Sometimes it's hard to give out brutal honesty.
give out brutal honesty. What does that even mean?

And what were you being brutally honest about? When you said we agreed and then asked the same thing in the same sentence?

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote: Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in Tommy..

~Yoda 

Hate is illogical. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:We'll see!
Who are you trying to convince?????? Yourself??????? Sorry I am in Poland this week and will miss the game

Quote:GOOOOOOOOOOO   NOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Like Jameis said   " Florida State-----got that swag back."
Too bad Miami invented swag.  Upset special tonight Miami 21 FSU 20

Section 214. Go Canes!

Quote:Too bad Miami invented swag.  Upset special tonight Miami 21 FSU 20

Das U

Quote:Das U
I am getting excited enough to get up at 2 AM here and watch the game!

Quote:#3

That does not mean answer my question. FSU was #3 while blowing out Clemson.

Quote:Hate is illogical. 

Sometimes it is, sometimes not.

Quote:Sometimes it is, sometimes not.

One does not attempt to contradict Vulcan logic. 

LOL if you think your D holds our offense to 20 points.

Gotta stay away from the SWAT to have swag though..